• Dont forget the updates on my signature either... ;)
    spudmaster
    spudmaster
    Love it mate haha
    Always willing to go that extra mile to get your point across
    McLaren-Mercedes F1. My favourite F1 team too :D

Go Lewis and JB :)
    spudmaster
    spudmaster
    Aye, good taste :)
    Looking forward to them starting up again next weekend. Been a long 4 weeks!
    Hey mate, nice post on the $€U₤₤¥ banner thread - check out my followup, it's also a doozy :)
    spudmaster
    spudmaster
    Lol! Love the artwork mate, great effort! You genuinely reckon a few of the blokes will be making their own banners or is it ore for shits and giggles until game day? The dropping of monopoly money over the player race is a great one :D
    Happy to do it mate.

And yeah, while $€U₤₤¥ turning out to be nothing more than a scheming and duplicitous rat makes us all bloody angry, in the overall scheme of things, it shouldn't particularly affect our prospects on the field.

He hadn't shown hugely much over his time at MFC anyway, so for the most part, he's still like the proverbial popcorn in the pan I think, and certainly nowhere near being worth such a ridiculously obscene amount of money. Even Brownlow Medallists don't command anything like that sort of salary, which makes it especially insane.

And for all we know, $€U₤₤¥ could end up another Brock McLean. Thus far, he's seemed to be similarly injury-prone.

BTW, check out my latest VM contribution on Biff's profile, it's another good 'un :D
    thanks Comrade. It was actually worse on 186 night. He was going to dominate the salary cap anyway and one game against the Dogs aside, he has never gunned it. Stuff him.
    Nah, Just a trolling bet. I changed the av so as not to confuse people (even more). :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back