Remove this Banner Ad

• Waspy, I am wondering if you got your bigfooty membership for winning our supercoach league last year? I have only recently realised by seeing an old post of chewysnakes that he was awarded the badge for the PAFC Board supercoach winner
    Waspy79
    Waspy79
    Hi Christoh... I got nothing despite winning both the DT and SC leagues! Apparently the badges were awarded to the highest scorer in each league (Macca in DT and Chewysnake in SC). Personally I think that is wrong, or there needs to be badges for both. Surely we play to win the league?
    _Christoh_
    _Christoh_
    I didnt realise they were awarded on total points. I agree with you as we play for the premiership in football. Might do some lobbying on that to the powers that be.
    thanks for the reply waspy. you are right about china i am very busy but i love the place, the food, the architecture, the women, the price of beer and ciggys but i am very busy. hardly had time to look at bigfooty for months. if i am in your neck of the woods i will pm you and maybe we can catch up and have a beer. it would be nice to talk to an aussie again, you being a port supporter is a bonus. i am trying to help my missus get a visa to come to au with me, maybe you can give me some advice. i have met a couple of locals who love aussie rules and they dont think much of the crows which pleased me no end.
    Waspy, whereabouts in china are you living and what sort of work are you doing? I am currently living in zhejiang province, in the city of jinhua. I will be moving to shanghai later in the year or early next year. My firm is consulting with a local architecture firm to help them build a series of 5 star luxury hotels. China is amazing, I have only been here a week.
    Just your style of expressing your opinions and the fact you support Port and Liverpool. Was a long shot. Another good win yesterday!
    With Lade gone Broges probably has more upside than Ryder, but the thing that worries me is durability. He's a 31 year old ruckman with a checkered injury past (although admittedly he has been a lot better in the last couple of years) who's also prone to getting suspended. On the flipside, Ryder's one of the most durable ruckman in the game. Brogan by himself has more upside than Ryder, but when you consider that I'll probably have to play Lobbe for a few games then Ryder starts to look like the better option, to me anyway.

Cheers for the advice anyway, I'll think about it. After reading your post I learned that Broges averaged 80+ in games where he played more than 85 minutes, which shows that he definitely has upside. He's probably my second choice ruckman after Ryder now, so if something changes with Paddy your advice might come in handy.

BTW, there's a post on the DT rucks thread about why I'm not 100% confident with any of the premium rucks. Feel free to read it if you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back