U
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Also, you said this earlier in the year.
    "I do have 2005, 06, 07, but I didn't upload them since I thought people might not know how to get the PS2 emulator running properly without any crashing/lag"
    I actually tried to use a PS2 emulator once but I didn't know how to use it.
    Maybe you should do like a step by step guide on how to use a PS2 emulator.
    Hey uncustom,

Is there any way you can upload AFL Premiership 2005 because I have read it was made for windows, if you have it.

Also Premiership coach 11 says after installation it says to enter the registration key which I think comes with the CD, which I don't have. A lot of the threads say that Premiership Coach 11 is 'free to play for all', was that last year or something, because it seams to have changed.
    Hi Uncustom,

I know you posted in the thread that you will not help anyone else with Premiership Coach 2011 but I was wondering if you could maybe help me please?

I have had the game since they day it was released and it is still installed on my computer but need to re register it again.

Can you please help me! I miss playing the game!.

Kind regards,
    Kane.
    Hey uncustom,
    I have been looking forward to this game(PC2011) for a long time and only recently just bought it, and now have realised the issue with the activation. I completely respect your decision to no longer assist anyone on this matter, but you are my last hope. I understand if you choose not to help me but, whether it works or not, I would really appreciate it if you could help me out. Just one last time!
    U
    uncustom
    The game won't work If you bought it after the activation system went down, so I won't be able to help you in anyway.
    Jake2403
    Jake2403
    All good,
    Cheers Bud
    Hi my friend tried to download the patch ages ago and the game stuffed up and he hasnt been able to get it working. Just wondering if you could help?
    Hi I'm having problems with my PC11, my code is not working and I don't have my old files, is there anything you can do to help?
    Cheers
    Hey, Ive got both Premership Coach 2010 and 2011 I have disks and codes for both, can you help me activate them?? Thank you.
    Hi, i just got this game and the server won't work. I've never installed it on this computer, can anyone help?
    Hi there, i am another of many who enjoyed PC2011 until my comp died the code is already activated i do also have a computer with it installed and working but its a bit dodgy of a computer. Any help would be great thanks!
    Hey, I've been playing PC2010 and PC2011 for ages now. Unfortunately my comp died (can only access safe mode) and wasn't able to play since.
    I have 2 CDs for PC2011 and one of them has a code that hasn't been used yet, but with the server down it's useless.
    Are you able to help me with this? It would be awesome if you could.
    Thank you.
    Hey man, Can you please PM on how to activate Premiership Coach 2011, I have the disc and the code.
    hey mate I was wondering if you could help me set up my premiership coach still have the rego code and email just have to try get it working on my new computer
    Hey uncustom,

Just questioning whether your still available to help with pc2011. Have old email and old pc... Well technically, still using the same pc its just that i upgraded to windows 8. Dont know if it helps,my cause. Cheers
    Hey mate, had premiership coach 2011 since mid 2012 and since then my laptop has shut up shop and tried to put in on my new laptop. I found it quiet hard since the servers are no longer, and after doing my research on the BFF everyone has said you are the man who knows how to bypass the internet activation. I don't have my email from them but I do have the disc and code on the disc.
    Cheers
    Hi uncustom,
    Have seen that your the one to talk to about re-installing AFL PC 2011 on to a laptop. I have the game on my old laptop but want to re-load it onto my new laptop.
    I have the activation code, access to my email and access to my old computer...
    Thanks
    Hi uncustom, like heaps of others on here I'm trying to reinstall PC 2011 on my laptop but lost the license file, I still have the disk and the original computer so could you help out? Cheers :)
    Hi mate, do you have any indication on when Skippos will be releasing the 2013 lists on Footy Fanatic?
    U
    uncustom
    He will upload them whenever he is ready to. I think he still may be busy with other issue. It is best to message him instead.
    Samples
    Samples
    No problem, I might leave him a message. Thanks.
    Hi uncustom, as per nearly every other PM you have, I have PC2011 but can't get it to work after a reinstall... can you please PM me the instructions? PS. You're a legend for helping so many people on here!

Ben
    Hey uncustom, by all accounts you are the go to guy for help with getting PC2011 to work. I bought the game when it came out and have since uninstalled it completely from my desktop. I still have the code, but if possible I'd prefer to do a fresh install on my new laptop, would that be possible without an existing licens1e file? Your help would be much appreciated!
    U
    uncustom
    If you remember your activation email and code, and still have access to your old computer with the same internet provider/connection you activated the game with, then I can help you.
    D
    Dusky99
    Yep, I have those things!
    U
    uncustom
    I'll pm you the instructions later on.
    Hey is there any footy fanatic 2011 lists that work? you seem to be the expert on here :)
    U
    uncustom
    The 2011 lists I have don't work properly, I have the 2013 lists that Skippos made however I'm not releasing them unless he gives me permission. Just wait until he ends up releasing it.
    Hey uncustom i just saw that you have a way of activating Premiership Coach 2011, I validated my code on another computer which i have since then reformatted. Now i am trying to play the game with my code that i validated a while ago on a new pc, Any chance you can help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back