Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Jul 13, 2006
Parkville
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
#StandByHird
Just noticed on the news last night that everyone's favourite Commsec correspondent, Tom Petrovski, now goes by the name of Tom Piotrowski... When did this happen and does anyone know how this came about?

Who cares about his name? When's he going to snip that ridiculus pony tail off? I prefer Donohue De Souza. Bound to get his own mid day variety show anytime soon.

I actually wait up to watch this guy and count how many times he stumbles over his words. He's been doing the show for years and he still sounds like a tounge tied dyslexic. It is actually quite amusing but you would have thought channel 10 would have pulled him off air a long time ago. Maybe they think it's funny too.

I thought the ponytail was off but I may be wrong. He does look a lot slicker :D

I think his bumbling ways are why he's got a bit of a cult following.

It's always been Piotrowski, I was surprised when I saw the spelling a couple of years ago too. But some European countries pronounce the "W" as a "V"-ish sound so it makes sense. It should be more like "Pyo-trov-ski" but only George Donikian would get it right.

Yeah and the guy's a bit of a joke but he's a cult figure.

I thought the ponytail was off but I may be wrong. He does look a lot slicker :D

I think his bumbling ways are why he's got a bit of a cult following.
I reckon he's done a Tim Bailey and sticks it into the back of his shirt. Sort of sending a message to the chicks when he's out and about: at work I put on a professional face but really I'm just a bad boy who might ride a Harley and have snake and knife tattoo'ed on my arm.

Business at the front, paaaaaarty at the back.

It's always been Piotrowski, I was surprised when I saw the spelling a couple of years ago too. But some European countries pronounce the "W" as a "V"-ish sound so it makes sense. It should be more like "Pyo-trov-ski" but only George Donikian would get it right.

maybe he finally pointed out he was polish and then explained the details of the "w" actually being a "v". or maybe he stumbled over the spelling when giving his name.

[youtube]BcyY8xd6eho[/youtube]

:D:D:thumbsu:

Why do you reckon he spat the dummy? My theory is that he's such a terrible presenter that he just ****ed up as usual but this time tried to make it look as if something had distracted him... Either that or Alvin DeSouza mooned him.

hahahahahh... brilliant.... i love Tom Petrovski, he's the only reason why i stay up and watch the late news..

Barry Zuckercorn don't slag him off please.. i mean you couldn't work at CommSec and read the finance news like he does.. actually you probably could do what he's doing and i guess he knew that all along.. probably what spurred him on..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats ****ing hilarious

Big Tom Petrovski :thumbsu:

How has he travelled since then? Been back on I assume but has he seemed a bit rattled in the days since?
He was on Nine's Latelline the same night a few minutes later and seemed okay.

My thoughts are that someone was whispering something in his earpiece and he couldn't multi-task. It doesn't seem as funny watching that YouTube video, but when it happened I lost it as it was totally unexpected.

lol wtf, i saw him last night on the news and almost spat my beer everywhere, lol he has lost his s**t, loving the beard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back