🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Is it really a thing or is it simply the new catch-cry for the perpetually offended and “woke” snowflakes?

Eg 1; a black man in the US was approached by two white people last week after they observed what they considered to be a crime when they saw him in the street painting BLM on the side of a house.

Did they “racially profile” him because he was black, or did they approach him because they thought he was a vandal?

Eg 2; a youngemployee was fired from a restaurant after she offered a black customer a watermelon dessert special to go with his fried chicken.

Did she “racially profile” him and offer it because he was black, or did she do it because it was store policy to up-sell the weekly special?

Eg 3; a middle aged man was set upon by a violent mob after he exited his vehicle which was in gridlock on a street due to them blocking the road and prepared to defend himself & his car with a bow & arrow as they approached rioting & destroying everything in their path.

Did they “racially profile” him because he was a white man with a weapon, or did he “racially profile” them because they were of mixed races and rampaging wildly?

🤔🤔🤔

Apparently its impossible to be the victim of racism if you're white, and only white people are racists. Every white person on earth is living in paradise because we exploit those with darker skin.

............but racism's bad because it stereotypes people. :drunk:

Apparently its impossible to be the victim of racism if you're white, and only white people are racists. Every white person on earth is living in paradise because we exploit those with darker skin.

............but racism's bad because it stereotypes people. :drunk:
Only a white male could possibly say something like this... typical

Only a white male could possibly say something like this... typical
Dude I lived in Armadale for most of my younger years & Fremantle for a lot of my adult years. I have been called a white campaigner or white dog to my face by aboriginals more times than I can remember, is that not racist or are we just not supposed to mention that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude I lived in Armadale for most of my younger years & Fremantle for a lot of my adult years. I have been called a white campaigner or white dog to my face by aboriginals more times than I can remember, is that not racist or are we just not supposed to mention that?
Ahh so you are a man of culture I see.
Course it is mate just no one gaf about. And you're not meant to talk about the times you were robbed by aboriginals or the time they started on me in the city. Never happened.

Ahh so you are a man of culture I see.
Course it is mate just no one gaf about. And you're not meant to talk about the times you were robbed by aboriginals or the time they started on me in the city. Never happened.
I tell you this, I have never been robbed several times on the street in broad daylight by a group of white people.

Soon after moving to Perth in the late 80's with a mate, we convinced our girlfriends at the time to come to the footy with us on a Friday night at the WACA, Eagles v Hawks.

Unbeknownst to us we chose to sit on the hill overlooking the point post, although we had decent seat tickets, and soon discovered this was also a popular spot for our indigenous community.
The girls immediately looked concerned (racial profiling) but I assured them, 'look, they are here with their families, let's not be too quick to judge?' - and there was also the fact we had seats to move to if we really needed...

Well not too long after, just before the game started, they spotted us and the abuse started: "what are you filthy white dogs doing on our hill with your whores?", then they started loudly debating which one of our girlfriends they would gang rape first..! Then I heard a women's voice suggest; "start with the blond slag as I'd like to sit on her face - ha ha ha"..!

Looking around I realised we were the only non-indigenous people siting on that area of the hill, so the penny dropped and as we got up and walked away, still copping disgusting abuse, my mate got hit on the shoulder from a flying bottle. He loses it, stood his ground and invites the coward who threw the bottle to come down and face him!
Fortunately for us, the police suddenly appear and despite our girls being almost hysterical at this stage, we don't offer any context to the cops, we just grabbed the girls and got away from there.

The thing that always sticks in my memory, is that this wasn't just a few blokes full of grog mouthing off, (which most of us have occasionally dealt with at the footy over the years) as there were actually more women and children in their group/s than men and some of the vile language the women used, I'd honestly never heard before from any women in public, nor have I since..!

Anyway, for some strange reason the girls chose not to join us at the next match...

Last edited:
Soon after moving to Perth in the late 80's with a mate, we convinced our girlfriends at the time to come to the footy with us on a Friday night at the WACA, Eagles v Hawks.

Unbeknownst to us we chose to sit on the hill behind the goals, although we had decent seat tickets, and soon discovered this was also a popular spot for our indigenous community.
The girls immediately looked concerned (racial profiling) but I assured them, 'look, they are here with their families, let's not be too quick to judge?' - and there was also the fact we had seats to move to if we really needed to...

Well not too long after, just before the game started, they spotted us and the abuse started: "what are you filthy white dogs doing on our hill with your whores?", then they started loudly debating which one of our girlfriends they would gang rape first..! Then I heard a women's voice suggest; "start with the blond slag as I'd like to sit on her face - ha ha ha"..!

Looking around I realised we were the only non-indigenous people siting on that area of the hill, so the penny dropped and as we got up and walked away, still copping disgusting abuse, my mate got hit on the shoulder from a flying bottle. He loses it, stood his ground and invites the coward who threw the bottle to come down and face him!
Fortunately for us, the police suddenly appear and despite our girls being almost hysterical at this stage, we don't offer any context to the cops, we just grabbed the girls and got away from there.

The thing that always sticks in my memory, is that this wasn't just a few blokes full of grog mouthing off, (which most of us have occasionally dealt with at the footy over the years) as there were actually more women and children in their group/s than men and some of the vile language the women used, I'd honestly never heard before from any women in public, nor have I since!

Anyway, for some strange reason the girls chose not to join us at the next match...
Yeah the female of their species certainly do use some colourful language in their tirades of abuse. Some really very “unique” stuff, that’s for sure.

Yeah the female of their species certainly do use some colourful language in their tirades of abuse. Some really very “unique” stuff, that’s for sure.

I note Scarborough as your location, I lived there for about a year and my local was the Hastings Tavern, is that still operational..?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back