Traded #1: Michael Hibberd - Premiership Player!! Onya Piggy 🐽

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone starting to think that this guy could really be another genuine midfield rotation...?

Yes. How underrated is this guy? Seriously every performance this season has been to a high standard.

Anyone starting to think that this guy could really be another genuine midfield rotation...?

See on the weekend that he sneaked up at a couple centre bounces & scrapped & won the ball well, so definitely yes - playing really well & gives me a lot more confidence knowing Hibb's running around defence:thumbsu:

In my eyes he is fast becoming our equivalent of Corey Enright. He provides the same defensive assurance no matter the situation and rarely wastes a disposal. To make the comparison complete he needs to provide a bit more offensive play but that will come with continuity in the senior side (i.e. no injuries as they are the only thing that will see him drop out of the starting 18)

I want him to stay in defence and not move to the midfield. He is simply too valuable down there, and our midfield is starting to build nicely as it stands.

Good a lot of love for The Pig!! Permanent member of that backline now, creates so much run off half back, tough over the footy, spoils well, uses the ball beautifully....Thanks for leaving Bachar!!!

As much as I don't care for the views of, Mark Robinson has given Clams a big wrap in the HUN.

Good reward for him; now the rest of the footy world will start to take notice.
You say you don't care about his opinion yet you read his opinion based article?!?!

Anyway hibberd is one of my favorites. Love his attack, we really are starting to build a team with plenty of mongrel.

There is a fair amount of hard at it big bodies on the list coming along quite nicely.
Hibberd,hardingham, howlett, hocking, lonergan, Myers all led by jobe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think 2013 will be a break out season for Michael Hibberd. Still needs to iron out one or two kinks in his game but think he has AA qualities whci may happen in the next 2 or 3 years. Great to see he is training in Colorado, where he can hopefully build up not only his endurance, but his susceptibility for soft tissue injuries.

I expect a top 3 finish in the B and F.

Lol, no pressure then.

He was third in the B and F before he got injured.

And I expect Hurley to win the B and F.

Top 5

Hurley
Goddard
Hibberd
Watson
Zaharakis.

Then we will be a top 4 team

He was third in the B and F before he got injured.

And I expect Hurley to win the B and F.

Top 5

Hurley
Goddard
Hibberd
Watson
Zaharakis.

Then we will be a top 4 team
If Watson doesn't go backwards next season and those are our B&F results we would have gone through the season undefeated.

A fit Watson is almost guaranteed a top 3 B&F finish.

Only expecting 8 games out of Watson this year?

You want watson to finish around 4th - That means we have improved as a team - And you also want Fletch to finish at the bottom of the Top 10.

You want watson to finish around 4th - That means we have improved as a team - And you also want Fletch to finish at the bottom of the Top 10.
Watson is the brownlow medalist. He's the premier inside midfielder in the afl, a top 3 midfielder in the AFL and a top 10 player in the AFL. If he finishes 4th in the B+F next year we've either gone 25-0 or he's gone backwards a lot. I guarantee he will finish top 3

Watson is the brownlow medalist. He's the premier inside midfielder in the afl, a top 3 midfielder in the AFL and a top 10 player in the AFL. If he finishes 4th in the B+F next year we've either gone 25-0 or he's gone backwards a lot. I guarantee he will finish top 3

Actually a good post from E-dawg.

Cop that taco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back