Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

First tell me what his role is.
Last I checked, defensive forward when we go forward, and when there's a turnover he's rolling off to pick up the fat-side winger so that the defender can get back without leaving a loose man. Pretty sure that's been discussed in here for a few weeks now.

Getting his 20 touches as a defensive forward after the dark times. If you're a wolf at the Zaka door you might need a different door for a few weeks.

Massive congrats on 150 Big Footy pages Zaka.

Aaron Francis is on 304, just saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s your opinion and it’s completely unfounded.
My opinion is unfounded? You declared him the 2nd most underwhelming 200 game player for Essendon.

This is despite the fact he is 15th all time in Brownlow votes foe Essendon, beating out the likes of Michael Long, Jason Johnson, Mark Mercuri and Terry Daniher.

That’s your opinion and it’s completely unfounded.
Because it disagrees with yours Mr. Tough Skin, right?

How about the opinion of a former recruiter at two different club saying "I know a number of clubs who chased himthroughout his career, including us, but he's rusted on at Essendon"?

The including us was whilst he was at a top 4 club.

I'd say it's virtually impossible to be an underwhelming 200 game player

The 2 can't go together.

Although agree the term underwhelming is an opinion not a fact so it's subjective.

The sport is too cut throat to keep anyone for over 200 games (a decade) if they didn't offer something

I'd say it's virtually impossible to be an underwhelming 200 game player

The 2 can't go together.

Although agree the term underwhelming is an opinion not a fact so it's subjective.

The sport is too cut throat to keep anyone for over 200 games (a decade) if they didn't offer something
David Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back