Retired #11: David Zaharakis - Survivin'

Remove this Banner Ad

582 players with 200 or more. 12736 players with at least 1 game (including the 582).
Countless others that got on a list and never played, so aren't counted.

Data from here: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/biglists/bg2.txt

It seems to be current on account of Zaka being listed with 199* games, and I imagine it goes back to 1897. Not sure how many interstate players are counted prior to 1987 when the Brisbane Bears joined the VFL.

582 / 12736 = 0.04569723618

So 4.57%? BT not far off.

I reckon his best game was away vs Adelaide. Can't remember which year...

But anyway, he was clear BOG. Played at his peak for 4 quarters.

He's had quite a few huge games for us - ones that have a similar stat line to GAJ at his best, and that no one else on our list has been capable of. It's probably ended up counting against him somewhat because it's raised expectations, but if you look back on his career I reckon his consistency is underrated.

Won't forget how he stood up in 2016 when we really need him to.

582 players with 200 or more. 12736 players with at least 1 game (including the 582).
Countless others that got on a list and never played, so aren't counted.

Data from here: https://afltables.com/afl/stats/biglists/bg2.txt

It seems to be current on account of Zaka being listed with 199* games, and I imagine it goes back to 1897. Not sure how many interstate players are counted prior to 1987 when the Brisbane Bears joined the VFL.

582 / 12736 = 0.04569723618

So 4.57%? BT not far off.

Not bad bt! , He probably knows cause he's one of them..

I reckon his best game was away vs Adelaide. Can't remember which year...

But anyway, he was clear BOG. Played at his peak for 4 quarters.

2011 his bnf year if we are thinking of the same game. But I remember him having a quite first half for some reason and the blitzing the 2nd half to get us the win. Hirdy must have given him a spray.

His 30+ 4 goal anzac day game wasnt bad either.

That is.... weird...

It reads like Hurley doesn't like him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats Zaka on your 200, elite company. Good luck tonight, I hope boys can get a win to help celebrate.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Don't like how Zaka said win,lose or draw dosen't fase Worsfold

If the coach doesn't care about wins and losses and only cares about the process then he shouldn't be coach

I get what you're saying, like how Myers had a giggle after missing that goal against Sydney. You want everyone to be unhappy after a loss, you want them to get that desperation to win, as if that's the only acceptable outcome.

I think Zaka meant that Worsfold shows strength no matter what, and that the players draw from that. That's my take anyway, I could be wrong...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back