Delisted #11: Will "Meatball" Snelling - Delisted 25/10

Remove this Banner Ad

I like snelling. He plays hard every week. Even though he wasn’t great today he still had 18 possessions and 7 tackles. I would like to see him hit the scoreboard more. To
do this he has to take the game on a bit more. I think this will come with experience,
he’s only played 22 games. Still lots of learnings to come, not just for him but the
whole club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would a 31 year old with 200 games to his belt be screaming for a short pass with about 90 seconds to go when Snelling is lining up for goal.

Mind boggles. You can see Hooksy putting his hand up to slow down but Zaka is waiving his arms like a mad man when we've got the game pretty much sewn up.

Sums up 20 years of Essendon in about 10 seconds.

He will bounce back and those who can not see what he does most weeks really need to go to footy school.

Where is this footy school you talk of? I may know of someone who may be interested in enrolling 🙂

Trying to give it off in the last 90 seconds when all you need to do is kick a point might be the lowest IQ move I've seen on a footy field

dead set the dumbest thing I have seen for a while.

Either didn't know how long was left or had a total brain fart.

he is very lucky we managed to win.

Silly error passing off.... even bigger error from Zaharakis to ask for the ball... immature move from a very senior player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back