Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

In his case. He just had to wait his turn...
Crikey! I didn't know her résumé was so extensive :D

"Candice Warner has had previous high-profile relationships with sporting stars such as Braith Anasta, Matt Henjak, Matt Poole, Brent Staker, Anderson Oliveira, David Carney and Marcos Baghdatis. She was also in a brief relationship with British comedian David Walliams.[12] She is also known for a "toilet tryst" with rugby superstar Sonny Bill Williams. In 2007, she was captured on a mobile phone camera with Williams at the Clovelly Hotel. She was seen with another Bulldogs player, Ben Roberts, at a Kings Cross nightclub three hours afterward.[13]"

Last edited:
But it's all their loving personality.....

Never ever about the size of their....

Wallet

My strong mail is Brownless and Brayshaw to get the gig.

I don't listen to SEN much at all anymore, and never to the arvo show, so i don't really care who gets it.

But that's the mail.
Are they keeping that overrated, grating moronic flog Mark Fine.
God he is awful.....

I had SEN on in the car as background noise just now and they were covering the Melbourne United game, before they had some technically difficulty, and it went static, there was some music playing for a couple of mins, before it cut back to the commentator, who as clear as day goes "He is a ******* dumb campaigner" before proceeding with coverage of the game.

Yikes.

I had SEN on in the car as background noise just now and they were covering the Melbourne United game, before they had some technically difficulty, and it went static, there was some music playing for a couple of mins, before it cut back to the commentator, who as clear as day goes "He is a ******* dumb campaigner" before proceeding with coverage of the game.

Yikes.
Lolzoes. I might've "accidentally" recorded it. :D. Stand by.... :p

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My strong mail is Brownless and Brayshaw to get the gig.

I don't listen to SEN much at all anymore, and never to the arvo show, so i don't really care who gets it.

But that's the mail.

If that happens, i'll channel my inner Peter Drury and describe that as staggering! Just staggering! I can't see Brayshaw leaving MMM. Not convinced his style is transferable.

If that happens, i'll channel my inner Peter Drury and describe that as staggering! Just staggering! I can't see Brayshaw leaving MMM. Not convinced his style is transferable.

Yeah look, as i said earlier i've got zero idea on the feasible's and possible's on this, and to be honest i couldn't give a hoot. I'm not dying in a ditch over this or anything, but it is from a very good source.

A guy earlier said Brayshaw has a 6 year deal at MMM. Would make it kinda hard to leave you would think. But who knows, maybe a deal with Croc gets him the gig on Footy Classified on 9 too. I've got no idea.

I just know what i was told , and passed it on. All good.

Each time I head over the Victoria I do like to listen to SEN just to see if it gets any better. One day it might happen, although if Jabba the Croc is taking over the running of the station I'd say it'll be the same s**t, different look.

No need to come to Victoria for your SEN fix.

You can hear it anywhere on the crystal clear app.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back