Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hands up who's gunna text Doc and KB about the KB rumour

images

I find the use of hudson on sen strange. Surely he is one of the highest profile and paid personalities on the station, but is rarely used outside of football broadcasts.

Can't stand Campbell brown so the morning show was an instant switch of station this morning.

Huddo will be a big part of SEN's cricket coverage.

agreed. its all speculation. i guess in international sports the trade period is during the season so its mobile and dynamic. here it drags on as theres no footy on. some of the chat during the day is inane. speculation if player X is traded to team Y, what position will be play?

Caller asked today how will north go next year. yes.

The demand is there. Clicks on AFL and sports newspaper sites has been through the roof during trade period.

Off season trade/free agency periods are huge in the US, even more hyped than here. It’s only going to get bigger here. Guaranteed

Turned off radio after midnight....didn't have it on to listen to the host, Ed ?, ranting and raving about bandwagoning cricket supporters, lecturing about people who are critical and say they are sick of the team etc. Went on and on and on.

Seriously, give it a rest, it is very off putting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KB is best when he has a rotating list of guests that he winds up: Patrick Smith, Denham, Balme, Turfy, Richo etc. It's entertaining. Being with Turfy every day has become stale, it's the same thing over and over. I know people will say so was the old show but each guest brought something else to the table which kept it fresh enough. I hope he goes to Macquarie and brings the old band back as Marko and Ox seem to have done, not that I listen to them.

KB is best when he has a rotating list of guests that he winds up: Patrick Smith, Denham, Balme, Turfy, Richo etc. It's entertaining. Being with Turfy every day has become stale, it's the same thing over and over. I know people will say so was the old show but each guest brought something else to the table which kept it fresh enough. I hope he goes to Macquarie and brings the old band back as Marko and Ox seem to have done, not that I listen to them.
You are out of your freakin mind. KB's SEN show is not going to work in a national audience.

You are out of your freakin mind. KB's SEN show is not going to work in a national audience.

I never said it would work in a national audience I said I hope it comes back because I enjoy it. They have different breakfast shows for different cities, why couldn't they do that in the 9-12 timeslot?

Last edited:
KB has always been incredibly repetitive, he uses the same lines and jokes constantly, and for many years in the morning slot he had the same discussions/arguments with his regular guests week after week. That probably sounds like I'm bagging him but I'm not really, I enjoyed it for the most part. I think that it just gets exposed more in the more high profile drive slot.

KB has always been incredibly repetitive, he uses the same lines and jokes constantly, and for many years in the morning slot he had the same discussions/arguments with his regular guests week after week. That probably sounds like I'm bagging him but I'm not really, I enjoyed it for the most part. I think that it just gets exposed more in the more high profile drive slot.

I never tire of hearing KB's stories, his first date with Denise, the tour of Romania, and all that. Mindless, wholesome entertainment. Love it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back