Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Anderson giving Heverin a massive rap today in the HS

Random and completely unwarranted.

Then again it’s Anderson, who I’m amazed is writing about something other than Geelong, little Gaz, boxing or getting p***** and crashing his car into a pizza shop.

As for US sport, I'm not a big fan, but I think Ed Wyatt and Steve Salisbury used to do a good job of it on SEN

I seriously can't stand american sport, but these two really made it sound ok, so I think it came down to the two personalities of the guys. I liked their show a lot and hardly ever missed it.

If they came back I'd be a regular listener to their show again.......wonder what they are doing now?

I seriously can't stand american sport, but these two really made it sound ok, so I think it came down to the two personalities of the guys. I liked their show a lot and hardly ever missed it.

If they came back I'd be a regular listener to their show again.......wonder what they are doing now?

sjsdu

What are you doing now?

Last seen 2016.......perhaps he's OS and lost interest in BF. Would be such a shame.

Perhaps he should have a word to Hutchy seeing how Hutchy loves american sports so much.

i agree,even tho i dont play golf,nfl or soccer i respect commentators who know theyre stuff and can translate the important parts to the public
SEN did have experts on various sports whom held your attention even tho i couldnt of cared less who won or lost..we all know who got rid of em

Greetings. Thought i would go to the website today and catch up on whateley podcast. But no updates for while so presume he is on leave. Who is doing his show and how can i get a podcast of the replacement hosts show?

Whateley is back next Monday - it's been trade radio since the GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random and completely unwarranted.

Then again it’s Anderson, who I’m amazed is writing about something other than Geelong, little Gaz, boxing or getting p***** and crashing his car into a pizza shop.
He used to have 2 pages on a Sunday , now 1 and he put that Heverin s**t up.
Heverin today had a new ground breaking segment , it was if you wag a day at work and got caught. Never heard that before.

I used to have a long commute to work a couple of years back and would often car pool with a mate, we both love AFL so SEN would cop a fair thrashing. However, it was an in-joke how pox the guests usually were but also the interviews. Used to imagine if they ever got a big name like Federer or Muhammad Ali: “So Roger/Muhammad, where are the Bombers at?” or “in the AFL we have this bloke called Gary Ablett who’s kind of like the Michael Jordan of AFL. AFL is a sport...”

Not much has changed...

Cheers.
Are there podcasts for trade radio?

There is-- but not in the regular SEN podcast feeds. Search AFL Trade Radio on your podcast app of choice. They normally release them a few hours after they finish; with the ads cut out. For example I'm listening to the 'Trade Feed' (that airs 1pm-3pm) now and it only goes for like 1 hour & 20 minutes.

Andy Maher is talking sense about the trade period. Get the deals done or bugger off

suspect he'll be getting a tap on the shoulder son.

I used to have a long commute to work a couple of years back and would often car pool with a mate, we both love AFL so SEN would cop a fair thrashing. However, it was an in-joke how pox the guests usually were but also the interviews. Used to imagine if they ever got a big name like Federer or Muhammad Ali: “So Roger/Muhammad, where are the Bombers at?” or “in the AFL we have this bloke called Gary Ablett who’s kind of like the Michael Jordan of AFL. AFL is a sport...”

Not much has changed...

its cringeworthy when they interject footy into an interview with an international guest. "kobe (bryant), tim here, you've renowned for you grace and effortless shots. We have an AFL superstar who plays like that, scott pendlebury. He played basketball as a youngster. And there's a player for the team Scott pendleniry plays for, collingwood, called Mason Cox. Have you seen highlights of our game?"

you can feel the cringe and eyes rolling in the guests eye sockets thinking wtf is this s**t?

There is-- but not in the regular SEN podcast feeds. Search AFL Trade Radio on your podcast app of choice. They normally release them a few hours after they finish; with the ads cut out. For example I'm listening to the 'Trade Feed' (that airs 1pm-3pm) now and it only goes for like 1 hour & 20 minutes.

i like how they have trade show on all day, specifically in the morning (trade radio), then at 6pm its trade wrap.

Not much has changed...

I don't listen 24 hours a day, but I was thinking this just this morning.

We're deep into trade period, a few players have changed teams, there's stuff going on - yet SEN - especially arvos - have hardly had anyone involved being interviewed!

For a professional sports station, you need to get Eddie Betts interviewed by Bob and Andy FFS. Same with Tim Kelly, Brandon Ellis and the rest.

Surely this is what Bob's here for - he's a fairly recent ex-player who should be able to get these guys on, no probs.

Betts should have been in the first 15 minutes today, yet all we got was Andy's marathon run-down from yesterday that no one gives a fig about.

I don't listen 24 hours a day, but I was thinking this just this morning.

We're deep into trade period, a few players have changed teams, there's stuff going on - yet SEN - especially arvos - have hardly had anyone involved being interviewed!

For a professional sports station, you need to get Eddie Betts interviewed by Bob and Andy FFS. Same with Tim Kelly, Brandon Ellis and the rest.

Surely this is what Bob's here for - he's a fairly recent ex-player who should be able to get these guys on, no probs.

Betts should have been in the first 15 minutes today, yet all we got was Andy's marathon run-down from yesterday that no one gives a fig about.
Spot on...they only interview Gold Coast minors,learners & P Platers i like to refer to them as, to assist in driving the AFL agenda which is Gold coast..Gold coast & Gold coast
Has there been a premiership player from the Tiges interviewd yet????

Sen's glaring agendas at the moment are the
gold coast and the NFL.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back