Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

The whole Margaret thing is like something out of Bizarro World. I'm sure she's a nice old duck, and I'd probably love her if she was my granny, but why the fa'rk is an ordinary, 90-year-old woman featuring so prominently on a sport radio station? It's messed up :tongueoutv1:
It is really strange. Perhaps its being setup as a prank of sorts.

To be honest the AFLW doesn't really interest me but I get that some people like it. I think SEN go a bit overboard with their coverage.

Putting that aside what annoys me the most is that there is never really much discussion about the games. It's all very general discussion about how great the comp is. Today it was all about how great ticket sales are.

The topics of discussion makes me think the actual level of interest is low and the hosts have been told to talk about AFLW so take the easy option of fluff talk rather than actually taking any real interest in the players outside the big names.

Last edited:
To be honest the AFLW doesn't really interest me but I get that some people like it. I think SEN go a bit overboard with their coverage.

Putting that aside what annoys me the most is that there is never really much discussion about the games. It's all very general discussion about how great the comp is. Today it was all about how great ticket sales are.

The topics of discussion makes me think the actual level of interest is low and the hosts have been told to talk about AFLW so take the easy option of fluff talk rather than actually taking any real interest in the players outside the big names.
Andy is the worst at it, Garry and Tim covered it well I think, not over the top like Andy does..

Valid point. They dont analyse each game like they do with AFL. Nor a preview as in depth - who are the players to watch, who plays on who, what are the contested stats, team X is no 1 in rebound 50s but 4th in score involvements etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey, Sam. Come at us, little man.

You met your misses on bumble, and you're a product of the virtue-signalling school of shite. We get it, it's ok.

You have your platform, to dish up complete pus.

This is ours.

I don't like your smug, brown-nosing, figjam, holier-than-thou attitude. Especially when someone disagrees with you. You're a nobody, pretending to be a somebody.

Keep being that dag, that hangs off the backside of your mudguts boss.

P.S. If anyone is constantly looking up at the sky, it is you. Little man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back