Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I like GW and Huddo and listen to SEN more than I should .

I thought over the last few months it was very apparent who they support and some discussion and commontary reflected it . Its the first time Ive noticed it.
Its a tough gig and perhaps SEN would be better having 1 on not both for those games etc

Dwayne is worse by a mile
I haven’t noticed but don’t listen to their calls more their shows
In Dwayne defense he wears it on his sleeve and announces it with his opinions

If lovely Anna did leave SEN news, would her tenure be Pavlova? :huh:

Not only that she was making a Pavlova as she was at BlackLava festival in Balaclava and eating a Baklava whilst playing a Balalaika :cool:

But no one knew it was her as she was wearing a Balaclava , it was only because she was interviewing Pavlich as he was listening to Pavarotti in the Pavillion admiring the Pavers which were embedded in the Pavement

Sums up Gary's knowledge including AFL
What was surprising was that they were discussing trades/permutations, which is AFL.
I believe he announces lack of knowledge for multiple sports/facets as a precursor in case he makes a mistake.

I listen to RSN mornings as well, I have not heard Harford of White inform listeners that sport A is not their strength, I'm not an expert in that, I'm not across that.

What was surprising was that they were discussing trades/permutations, which is AFL.
I believe he announces lack of knowledge for multiple sports/facets as a precursor in case he makes a mistake.

I listen to RSN mornings as well, I have not heard Harford of White inform listeners that sport A is not their strength, I'm not an expert in that, I'm not across that.
Harf and Whitey do their homework across every sporting platform and ask relevant questions

Could NEVER say that about Lyon and Watson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rex doing a weather forecast back in the 90’s during broadcasting a footy match and said part of which was announcing a “Sheep weather alert”

Barassi, saying don’t you mean “Sheet weather alert” Rex

No said Rex , it’s for the farmers to protect their sheep from imminent bad weather

Barassi had thought that it was a “Sheet weather alert “ , for the house wives to bring in the bed sheets from off of the clothesline because a storm was coming and they can be a bugger to dry.

Rex doing a weather forecast back in the 90’s during broadcasting a footy match and said part of which was announcing a “Sheep weather alert”

No said Rex , it’s for the farmers to protect their sheep from imminent bad weather

Barassi had thought that it was a “Sheet weather alert “ , for the house wives to bring in the bed sheets from off of the clothesline because a storm was coming and they can be a bugger to dry.
hahaha i remember that.

Johnny from Epping. Very entertaining.
Very good this morning .
Whispy and Gaz 3 days next year , Gaz had a crack at false reports and that seems to be having a crack at Scott Gullan in the HS who seems obsessed with SEN . I wonder if he's on another station .

I remember it vividly…similarly when they asked Barrass if he’d ever had marijuana…totally shambolic

I remember it vividly…similarly when they asked Barrass if he’d ever had marijuana…totally shambolic

To which he answered that he may have had one MaryJ cigarette maybe two , which then to his annoyance was cut and replayed numerous times , even when he wasn’t rostered on in the comm box to call a game.

Rex even spied some stray weed growing out of crack in the old MCC members stand joke suggesting that it was Ron’s

Then one day Ron cracked it at Rex on air after the joke wore thin , I think he really did walk out off the comm box , and they must have deleted it for it has never been replayed again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back