Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Just get sick of the same s**t , we know he's upset you somehow that's all.

Get sick of the same s**t yet have rallied against Marko and Ox every single day for how long? Hmmmmm.....

Fact is Bedford, you're a bully, and now the shoes on the other foot you don't like it one bit.

Get sick of the same s**t yet have rallied against Marko and Ox every single day for how long? Hmmmmm.....

Fact is Bedford, you're a bully, and now the shoes on the other foot you don't like it one bit.
Never rallied against Marko , just never liked OX from his Melbourne days. Get your facts right champ.

If you give me a coherent sentence then we can start from there

Familiar with the term Khyber Pass?

IF you have any credibility you will publish something/anything that might support your claim:
Crooked Hutchy is the last person to be having a go at anybody about anything.

Be clear I'm suggesting you describe Hutchy as Crooked & can not support it, nor will you.
If this your standard modus operandi, & you haven't been asked to put up before ... :thumbsdown:

Familiar with the term Khyber Pass?

IF you have any credibility you will publish something/anything that might support your claim:
Crooked Hutchy is the last person to be having a go at anybody about anything.

Be clear I'm suggesting you describe Hutchy as Crooked & can not support it, nor will you.
If this your standard modus operandi, & you haven't been asked to put up before ... :thumbsdown:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/...exploiting-young-workers-20150129-131a60.html

I thought this was all pretty well known though, maybe not

Not the sort of thing that makes him a crook IMHO:
Fair Work inspectors told Crocmedia that because the pair had performed productive work for the company that was not a formal part of their university studies they were entitled to be paid minimum wages.

Crocmedia co-operated with the investigation and admitted breaching workplace laws. The company back-paid the two workers fully in 2013 and has now replaced all unpaid work positions with paid positions. It also agreed to back-pay more than $28,000 to a third worker who had been engaged as a "volunteer" radio producer.

Fair Work inspectors told Crocmedia that because the pair had performed productive work for the company that was not a formal part of their university studies they were entitled to be paid minimum wages.

Crocmedia co-operated with the investigation and admitted breaching workplace laws. The company back-paid the two workers fully in 2013 and has now replaced all unpaid work positions with paid positions. It also agreed to back-pay more than $28,000 to a third worker who had been engaged as a "volunteer" radio producer.

Yeah I wasn't looking for a defence of Crooked Hutchy mate, he has made millions of the unpaid labour of others he doesn't need a cheer squad.

Why do people defend these sorts of actions? Its sick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I wasn't looking for a defence of Crooked Hutchy mate, he has made millions of the unpaid labour of others he doesn't need a cheer squad.

Why do people defend these sorts of actions? Its sick

I dont see how you can turn this (the article quoted) into crooked, but each to his own & clearly you have an axe to grind ... $millions.
I'm no fan of the TV personality but am interested to see how his business model works with public company reporting & the funding by the Wyllie interests.

You not heard Adam Cooney.
Upper middle bogan.

Gave myself a self imposed 48 hour ban from listening to SEN last week after getting sucked in to listening to Cooneys story about flying to Sydney for an engagement, only never to make it from him and his Missus getting too drunk and passing out.

Flashbacks to guys at school in year 10 telling the same stories.....

Upper middle bogan.

Gave myself a self imposed 48 hour ban from listening to SEN last week after getting sucked in to listening to Cooneys story about flying to Sydney for an engagement, only never to make it from him and his Missus getting too drunk and passing out.

Flashbacks to guys at school in year 10 telling the same stories.....

Pissed my self laughing at him throwing his woman under the bus on radio. She got too drunk and threw up, not him.
Enjoyed his stuff about Victoria Park too a few days later.
More please.

darren parkin should be given weekday evenings. just seems to have more of a rapport with the audience and is much better at delivering basic scores etc whilst keeping things moving. Jack i think will be burnt out if he keeps doing 20 hours of tread water radio a week as well as calling events.

They paid up Because they got caught out

Have all new Crocmedia staff worked for free as “work experience ?

If Hutchys son or daughter were asked to “work for experience” somewhere how long would he let them get strung along with promises with limited pay ?

“Work experience” doesn’t pay for the rent , food , petrol or any bills of the staff that were taken advantage of.

Hutchy as one head of Crocmedia should have known better

Where are these people now after their “work experience” do they have a job Crocmedia ?

Fair days work for a fair days pay , Hutchy got off lightly

If Hutchys son or daughter were asked to “work for experience” somewhere how long would he let them get strung along with promises with limited pay ?

“Work experience” doesn’t pay for the rent , food , petrol or any bills of the staff that were taken advantage of.

Where are these people now after their “work experience” do they have a job Crocmedia ?

I was going to write something but instead I guess I'll just say thank you.

If people think this wasn't regular practice (and still is) at Crocmedia then they are deluded.

If people think Crooked Hutchy isn't a millionaire then they are wrong.

If people think that this practice isn't taking advantage of vulnerable people (everyone's had an entry level position before, you know whats its like), or that they are more outraged by him being called out for it than the actual practice itself than they have problems.

Agree with all you say, doesnt make the guy a crook.
How many people were on Crocmedias payroll at the time.

He tweeted that it was his last day today

He got a gig in recruitment at Port Adelaide and will definitely be missed as he new his stuff. Not 100% sure but don't think he was given the flick as he was appearing on air after the changes so it seems it was his call but then again may have read the writing and jumped before he was pushed.

He got a gig in recruitment at Port Adelaide and will definitely be missed as he new his stuff. Not 100% sure but don't think he was given the flick as he was appearing on air after the changes so it seems it was his call but then again may have read the writing and jumped before he was pushed.

Geez, happy for him if he’s working at an afl club.

Correct.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back