Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you’ll find most people would stop what they’re doing and watch the nba. Rather than listen to it. Nba game pass is a great service

Good point

In addition to what you said I think you'll also find that if someone loves NBA they will listen to it. If someone loves AFLW they will listen to that.

It wasn’t Scott it was Henry.

oh s**t that's right. Scott and charlene were siblings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick and tired of Anthony Hudson yelling all the time.Where does it say in radio commentary 101 that you must raise your voice and yell if something important happens? What's worse is that the younger commentators are starting to copy him.Last nightat the end of the big bash on Sen, the commentator started yelling even though the game had been decided 15 minutes earlier. Poor stuff.

With Cam Luke commentating, it'll be terrible listening anyway. The guy could tell you you've won tattslotto, and it'd still be a miserable experience.
The $20 million being the only consolation

:eek:

I'm sick and tired of Anthony Hudson yelling all the time.Where does it say in radio commentary 101 that you must raise your voice and yell if something important happens? What's worse is that the younger commentators are starting to copy him.Last nightat the end of the big bash on Sen, the commentator started yelling even though the game had been decided 15 minutes earlier. Poor stuff.

Well “Anthony Hudson” does contain Thirteen , Thirteen , THIRTEEEEEEEN letters , would you believe it !

it is commentary 101 these days. over the top excitement, ridiculous reactions and unnecessary yelling are par for the course.
describing the action is no longer enough. you need to add colour and engage the audience...or some sort of bullshit like that.

the thing i hate most about Huddo is his GF final siren rants that almost always include bits of the winning clubs theme song.
i didnt mind the THIRTEEN thing. that felt like genuine awe and excitement to me.

all told, i reckon he's one of the better sports callers in the country.

Robbo another ex Sen employee will be on Ox & Markos Show over at Macquarie 1278 this year , Matt Granland said on last nights show.
I can't cop Robbo anymore after his BS defence and denial of Essendons drug injecting program. He went from good football journalist to fake news opinion writer.

I think you’ll find most people would stop what they’re doing and watch the nba.
If my choices were to stare at concrete stay still or nba, I won't be stopping staring at concrete remain still. I've never once stopped anything for basketball of any description.

If my choices were to stare at concrete stay still or nba, I won't be stopping staring at concrete remain still. I've never once stopped anything for basketball of any description.
Seeing that you deleted the last part of the post. It was whether nba fans would rather listening to a game or watch it.

Seeing that you deleted the last part of the post. It was whether nba fans would rather listening to a game or watch it.

Read the first part first. Made me laugh too hard how out of touch it was to read rest. Sorry, I know others like you like you basketball but too assume we all would stop what we doing for any of it was really out there to read. Sorry if you did not mean all of us stop what we doing. It just read that way as I was reading through thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back