Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Have found this week between 6am and 3pm much better . Always been a big KB fan , not now as the show doesn't need Turfie apart from a couple of 1 hour blocks and this now ridiculous TOC crap . Then we go from 6pm , that hour is only rehashing what we already know and then Heverin , wow how boring.

Have found this week between 6am and 3pm much better . Always been a big KB fan , not now as the show doesn't need Turfie apart from a couple of 1 hour blocks and this now ridiculous TOC crap . Then we go from 6pm , that hour is only rehashing what we already know and then Heverin , wow how boring.
The use of Dr is over done.

Turf in his way has talent, in some things, but only in small doses.
If he did one hour say twice a week, his talent and KBs agitation works well.

They would be better at the 12pm slot than drive.

This TOC is over done as well. If they did one such team one day a month, that’s ok. But way over the top.

Last edited:

Lol , maybe to dislike him more than I did on SEN

couldnt think of anything worse (following someone despised). It would do my head in. Talk about glutton for punishment haha :)

I think with leech its love (left side of politics) or hate (right side).

It's beyond hilarious listening to Cornes, I honestly thought he was a troll until he started showing his ego. It's amazing how personally he takes any attack on his views. Ego maniac

Sent from my SM-J810Y using Tapatalk

What was the whisper in relation to in the HS? I’m sure it is SEN related- but essentially something about an absence this week has poured fuel on an already volatile radio relationship and long term friendship?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just one sentence, and it refers to a no-show last week. Billy Brownless pretty much said on Triple M that it's about SEN, and that one of the people involved is in another article in today's Herald Sun; KB is in the article about most games played (obviously relating Shaun Burgoyne). Did anyone miss their slot on KB's show last week? Or was it an off-air no-show??? Oooh, juicy :D

whisper herald-sun.jpg

Last edited:
It's just one sentence, and it refers to a no-show last week. Billy Brownless pretty much said on Triple M that it's about SEN, and that one of the people involved is in another article; KB is in the article about most games played (obviously relating Shaun Burgoyne). Did anyone miss their slot on KB's show last week? Or was it an off-air no-show??? Oooh, juicy :D
Both KB and Turfy weren’t on air last Friday. If it was turfy who didn’t show up it wouldn’t be the first time he’s had a blue going with Hutchy.
View attachment 679638

KB and Dr Turf?
My understanding is they really like each other, very long term too.

But Dr T being vexed with someone else... or them with him...

I have no inside knowledge, but Hutchy does go quite a way back with both KB and Dr Turf. One of Hutchy's first mainstream gigs was as a producer on KB and Dr Turf's old Sport 927 breakfast radio show in the mid 90s.

I actually don't mind Lyon and Watson in the morning.

However - I would strongly suggest you never play a drinking game that revolves around taking a shot every time Watson says "OK". You would be passed out after one segment, even if you are a seasoned drinker.

However - I would strongly suggest you never play a drinking game that revolves around taking a shot every time Watson says "OK". You would be passed out after one segment, even if you are a seasoned drinker.
When watching On the Couch take a shot every time one of them says "I know we talk about..."

Yeah he always “sets the scene” with OK...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back