Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hutchy is 6"3" according to the world's longest-ever article on him.

There's a free Bertocchi ham to anyone who reads the entire piece.
Can see why he gave cricket away , could drive a truck through that defence

Think the whole article could be summed up by the quote from Mark Allen

And I reckon Jabba will sell it off when it his backers bail out.
Reckon the better one is "There's actually something horribly admirable about him."

If you're a campaigner, you're a campaigner, fine. But if you're a campaigner and monetise your campaigneriness for your own benefit and at the expense of others, well * you. I mean, if you can claim a $15k Superbowl trip as a business expense, I'm calling you a campaigner while wishing I was in your shoes.

Loathsome creature.

Reading that article about Craig was interesting. Whateley defending him made me laugh. Hutchison is building a sports media empire, of which I will no doubt be a consumer of in some form.

But you know what, I use the old pub test. I know what sen was like before hutchy ran it, I know what the footy show was like before he was on it. I liked and listened to sen a heck of a lot more pre hutchy.

Last edited:
Reading that article about Craig was interesting. Whateley defending him made me laugh. Hutchison is building a sports media empire, of which I will no doubt be a consumer of in some form.

But you know what, I use the old pub test. I know what sen was like before hutchy ran it, I know what the footy show was like before he was on it. I liked sen a heck of a lot more pre hutchy.

Whateley will one day write a book on all of it no doubt , titled , “Craig & I & the HutchySEN”

Reckon the better one is "There's actually something horribly admirable about him."

If you're a campaigner, you're a campaigner, fine. But if you're a campaigner and monetise your campaigneriness for your own benefit and at the expense of others, well fu** you. I mean, if you can claim a $15k Superbowl trip as a business expense, I'm calling you a campaigner while wishing I was in your shoes.

Loathsome creature.
I liked your use of campaigner

so annoying on breakfast how they refuse to talk footy or even any sport until after 7, they insist on rambling sh*t for the first hour.
Are you the sort of bloke who calls up complaining when they dare to talk about eg Cricket instead of AFL for a few minutes?

Are you the sort of bloke who calls up complaining when they dare to talk about eg Cricket instead of AFL for a few minutes?

No, talk about whatever sport is most relevant at the time. But if someone calls wanting to talk about the footy from the weekend don't just fob them off because your shows over produced and you are trying to delay footy chat till 7 for some strange reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to about 10 mins . What is true centre wing and then he says it's on the near wing , handballs underground . Had to go over to AW at midday . I'd love to know how much this fool gets paid. Doran , Honey and Thompson were very bad , but this fool is the worst.
Trust me when I say I’m not a Hargreaves defender, but are you complaining about the use of these terms? Near wing is fine as it helps paint the picture on radio for the listener trying to imagine the ground - the more accurate/specific the better

and an underground handball is a standard term

Arrrh the race caller who can’t call a close finish. “Too close to call; I’m staying out of this one.....”
Deadset this thread will complain about anything. Old men shouting at clouds lmao

Trust me when I say I’m not a Hargreaves defender, but are you complaining about the use of these terms? Near wing is fine as it helps paint the picture on radio for the listener trying to imagine the ground - the more accurate/specific the better

and an underground handball is a standard term

Deadset this thread will complain about anything. Old men shouting at clouds lmao
Is the near wing to what ? they are calling off the tv . What is true centre wing . There had never been that position , maybe say it's on the Members wing to paint a true picture .

Where was Whateley this morning?......was said by fill-ins last week that he's back today. Sam Edmunds was doing the show. Isn't he on tonight too?

Interesting.

so annoying on breakfast how they refuse to talk footy or even any sport until after 7, they insist on rambling sh*t for the first hour.

I've posted before that this is selfish radio which seems to be acceptable to the masses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back