Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Robbo , but i now go to AW at 12 with Bartel and Half then KB comes on later with Richo. Who was on crunch time today
Ok might give them a go , quite like Half and KB .

Was Pickers , Hagreaves , Andy Maher and sounded like Cooney .
You need at least either Leppitsch or Jennings to make it a proper review/preview show imo .

I thought Hargraves so didn't bother , but i like Pickers and Andy
Pickers is a decent fella despite what many think , I just think he gets too compromised on these shows.

Andy is ok . Crunchtime is pointless I think if you dont have the proper tactician/analyst on it.

Pickers is a decent fella despite what many think , I just think he gets too compromised on these shows.

Andy is ok . Crunchtime is pointless I think if you dont have the proper tactician/analyst on it.
Crunch time should only be on Saturdays , call it something else when imbeciles like Hargraves are on

He was going on about Melbourne and to give Deewayne some credit he said what are you sooking about your on top of the ladder ! Paul from Ringwood will be on again today i bet
I havent heard him for a long long time.
If he is complaining about Melbourne this year...
He will be miserable for the rest of his life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobodt tops Chris from Camberwell. Utter nuffie.

all callers are niffies arent they?

well said theyre flying and prob will win the flag this year. yeah life's s**t!

imagine being a saints supporter - one flag with no end in sight. you guys have the most legit reason for sadness! the other one is the richmond medical staff with all the injuries they cop.

I hear Derwayne for about 1-2 hours as I flick stations around, hear Chris at least once a fortnight so he must be a regular caller now .

It is better when he is talking about the people he speaks too who arent happy at the club and his threats of withdrawing his membership and financial contribution.

Then his 8 random reserves players who should be playing seniors .......Melbourne winning has taken that gift from us .

Should rename the 6-7pm show hosted by Sam Hargreaves as the Sam “sermon hour” Hargreaves show

Every show Sam waffles on with his sermonic monologues , and if you differ with his sermonic belief you are quickly shut down

A few weeks ago Hargreaves was banging on on the weekend pre game show about how the umpires should be full time and how it was wrong and it would make making decisions better , his co host was Jordan Lewis who disagreed with him and said it rally wouldn’t make any decision making any better.

Then a few days later on his Sam sermon hour he’s banging on about full time umpires should be brought in.

Should rename the 6-7pm show hosted by Sam Hargreaves as the Sam “sermon hour” Hargreaves show

Every show Sam waffles on with his sermonic monologues , and if you differ with his sermonic belief you are quickly shut down
I go to sportsday on AW when the garden gnome is on

think it was john ralph on the arvo show or maybe not proposing a wildcard system that puts 7-10 in a mini finals elimination tournament pre finals.

what theyre forgetting is that ok cool 7v10, 8v9....winners goes through but then you know what will happen? AFL puts a bye in after this. So 1-6 dont play for 2 weeks. haha

think it was john ralph on the arvo show or maybe not proposing a wildcard system that puts 7-10 in a mini finals elimination tournament pre finals.

what theyre forgetting is that ok cool 7v10, 8v9....winners goes through but then you know what will happen? AFL puts a bye in after this. So 1-6 dont play for 2 weeks. haha
No thats the bye weekend

I hear Derwayne for about 1-2 hours as I flick stations around, hear Chris at least once a fortnight so he must be a regular caller now .

It is better when he is talking about the people he speaks too who arent happy at the club and his threats of withdrawing his membership and financial contribution.

Then his 8 random reserves players who should be playing seniors .......Melbourne winning has taken that gift from us .
I used to love it when he would ring up exasperated that some trier in the two's wasnt getting a game. lol, * off who cares lol

No thats the bye weekend
Watch, just watch what happens. Team or teams in that bracket will have injuries to their best players at various times leading up to or in the elimination week. AFL will introduce a pre bye bye to allow those players to recover for the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back