Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea who she is , hate MMM

Posh-sounding journalist from England - and a former lawyer I believe - didn't know (or expect) she would be on Triple M lol

Alison Mitchell and Isa Guha both sound posh too! I like all the female English commentators.

In contrast, Ian Botham has been mumbly and underwhelming on 7, and I haven't listened to enough of SEN to hear Atherton but I've always liked his work on Sky UK in the past.

Posh-sounding journalist from England - and a former lawyer I believe - didn't know (or expect) she would be on Triple M lol

Alison Mitchell and Isa Guha both sound posh too! I like all the female English commentators.

In contrast, Ian Botham has been mumbly and underwhelming on 7, and I haven't listened to enough of SEN to hear Atherton but I've always liked his work on Sky UK in the past.

Atherton is in the UK? Probably the preferred commentator but with TV you really need them in Australia I would of thought?

Atherton is in the UK? Probably the preferred commentator but with TV you really need them in Australia I would of thought?
Atherton is here i'm sure , he wasn't in Brisbane .
I think SEN are doing a good job apart from Lalor. Haven't heard Sthalekar all my cricket mates can't stand her

I wonder if Ox may have got bluffed by “seizure man” on the Sunbury train line

At the start of Saturday evenings on Ox and Marko , Ox told of a recent night after attending a Melbourne function in south east Melbourne, he took a Sandy train then a Sunbury train to his temp home where he was staying.

On the Sunbury line he told how helped a man who told him he was about to have a seziure and for Ox to climb on to of him and hold him down

There are a few times that this has happened, which are told on these reddit threads

At the start of Saturday evenings on Ox and Marko , Ox told of a recent night after attending a Melbourne function in south east Melbourne, he took a Sandy train then a Sunbury train to his temp home where he was staying.

On the Sunbury line he told how helped a man who told him he was about to have a seziure and for Ox to climb on to of him and hold him down

There are a few times that this has happened, which are told on these reddit threads

Just wondering what's this is about

i think Collingwoods saying The Ox got played on the train OR Ox is aware of these posts and having a laugh ?
i tend to think the latter,cant see Ox doin a train trip,not at night time anyway

Have a listen he starts about 2 min into this podcast

Atherton is first class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually liking Josh Jenkins , but today had to turn off as his off sider today was Hargraves . What about their basketball promotion with that goose screaming , he must be so cheap .

This “seizure guy” is legit and happend to me about 10yrs ago ….

I was playing comp touch football at Fawkner Park one afternoon got there early.

I was just passing a ball around with a mate warming up when this odd looking, tall lanky kid was just wandering around about 10m away looking at us when he suddenly collapsed ( looked totally fake) and started convulsing!

anyhow we rushed over to help & he told us to “ hold me down! Hold my arms and legs”

….then just stopped convulsing, got up, and walked away !

Sermon Sam on again

Its like that last item on the shelf , “Is that all Sen have got left , put it in the trolley then” sigh 😔

images

I was just passing a ball around with a mate warming up when this odd looking, tall lanky kid was just wandering around about 10m away looking at us when he suddenly collapsed ( looked totally fake) and started convulsing!

anyhow we rushed over to help & he told us to “ hold me down! Hold my arms and legs”
We used to do that sort of thing in Yr. 8, hoping Miss Aleardi or Miss Christie would give us mouth-to-mouth, fearing all the time we would instead get fish breath Miss Chapman or Mr Thom :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back