Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson not liking the process after he more than anyone knifed Matthew Knights in the back and white anted him for months.

Appreciate your honesty as an Essendon supporter to acknowledge that occurrence.
Knighter, million dollar payout and a nice comfy job @the cats/Eagles. Watching Essendon lurch from disaster to disaster. He would be loving life.

Anna has slowed right down - actually understandable!

I remember that in 1996. Hit him in the head with his knees and had to go off.
Craig O’Brien I think.
I texted the station and reminded him of it when he was carrying on.
Obviously, never got read out.
Correct...O’Brien looked like he’d been in a car accident at the after-match team presentation...he looked horrendous.

King laughed about OB never speaking to him afterwards - he’s lucky OB had that much self-discipline...

It’s the one thing I can’t get past with King...and when he starts bleeding on about concussion....I wonder if self-delusion was a North training course.....

I remember that in 1996. Hit him in the head with his knees and had to go off.
Craig O’Brien I think.
I texted the station and reminded him of it when he was carrying on.
Obviously, never got read out.
i dont know why footy players have gone in knees first. it leaves you the kneer wide open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct...O’Brien looked like he’d been in a car accident at the after-match team presentation...he looked horrendous.

King laughed about OB never speaking to him afterwards - he’s lucky OB had that much self-discipline...

It’s the one thing I can’t get past with King...and when he starts bleeding on about concussion....I wonder if self-delusion was a North training course.....
I know for a fact that OB wanted to kill the fat prick

I remember King targeting Scott Camporeale in the 95 Prelim Final, because you know go after the super skinny first year player.
Fraser Brown jogged over to intervene and King couldn't clear the area quick enough, prob cleared his bowels as well.

I remember King targeting Scott Camporeale in the 95 Prelim Final, because you know go after the super skinny first year player.
Fraser Brown jogged over to intervene and King couldn't clear the area quick enough, prob cleared his bowels as well.

VFA culture?

Was a dog act by King, has always stuck in my mind.
I was barracking for North in that GF as a mate was playing for them, but l’ve never forgotten it and hoped someone caught up with King and dished out some justice.

Carey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back