Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

I got a Viber message from a mate who said some bloke rang into Dwayne's World recently asking if Sam Edmund knows anything about an alleged knife fight between two former team mates? Dwayne apparently took the bait and responds; "What, really, gee, more info please..?"
The bloke had a giggle and just hung up...

I'm no longer a regular listener, so did anyone else catch this..?

You can blame fox footy for that, not dwaynos fault.
i didnt realise VFA premierships were now infused & counted with VFL/AFL premierships ? i dont think they are, are they ? :think:
outta curiosity how many sides played in the vfa/vfl 1870's - 1880's ?
& how many challenge Premierships if any have Geelong won ?

u know those challenge ones where the victorious side for eg would go out and celebrate, as you would, after hoisting the cup on the saturday
only to be informed on the monday ,whilst still recovering from a 2 day bender mind you, that you now had to defend your title in five days time
on the basis that your defeated opponent are vindictive & want your superior but jaded ass out on the grass one more time for a final shot

i didnt realise VFA premierships were now infused & counted with VFL/AFL premierships ? i dont think they are, are they ? :think:
outta curiosity how many sides played in the vfa/vfl 1870's - 1880's ?
& how many challenge Premierships if any have Geelong won ?

u know those challenge ones where the victorious side for eg would go out and celebrate as you would after hoisting the cup on the saturday
only to be informed on the monday ,whilst still recovering from a 2 day bender mind you, that you now had to defend your title in five days time
on the basis that your defeated opponent are vindictive & want your superior but jaded ass out on the grass one more time for a final shot
Youse using u a lot

I got a Viber message from a mate who said some bloke rang into Dwayne's World recently asking if Sam Edmund knows anything about an alleged knife fight between two former team mates? Dwayne apparently took the bait and responds; "What, really, gee, more info please..?"
The bloke had a giggle and just hung up...

I'm no longer a regular listener, so did anyone else catch this..?
Didn’t hear that but the same bloke I think had a go on Monday and got half way and then got dumped

Someone got dumped on Dwayne’s show yesterday for saying something about Caroline Wilson.
One of the main reasons I'm longer a regular listener is none of them will even entertain any criticism of their industry - and aside from bogans calling in half-cut on a rant, there are others who call in with astute, well researched and polite related inquiries that simply get dumped or treated with the same contempt..!

And if anyone is thinking making a similar call, here are a few key words to avoid using if you don't wish to be dumped in the first 10 seconds; False narratives, Misleading information, Integrity, Accountability...

Last edited:
One the main reasons I'm longer a regular listener is none of them will even entertain any criticism of their industry - and aside from bogans calling in half-cut on a rant, there are others who call in with astute, well researched and polite related inquiries that simply get dumped or treated with the same contempt...

And if anyone is thinking making a similar call, here are a few key words to avoid using if you don't wish to be dumped in the first 10 seconds; False narratives, Misleading information, Integrity, Accountability...

if you call and compliment dwayne youll get on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One the main reasons I'm longer a regular listener is none of them will even entertain any criticism of their industry - and aside from bogans calling in half-cut on a rant, there are others who call in with astute, well researched and polite related inquiries that simply get dumped or treated with the same contempt..!

So Trout and Paul would be first to go

So the Little Person announces the Clarkson news.....and who’s the first nuffy to call in? Johnny the market gardener from Epping...

’Ah lark to tell youse mayite....issa be-yoodiful think’....

Spare me from the semi-evolved, please! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😫

Remove this Banner Ad

Back