Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't have the rights to broadcast tonight's footy.

Which I found to be strange,as I thought Crocmedia bought all the radio rights.

Well that is interesting, I also thought AFL nation covered everything

I was in the car earlier in Adelaide 5AA SEN ABC didn't have it, only Triple M did with a horrible call team.

That’s really strange. What’s the point of afl nation if it’s not covering all games?
AFL nation covers 99% of games. If you think back to the normal fixture, SEN would take one of the two Saturday Arvo games (the earlier 1.45pm game). If we assume this Wednesday game was the other Saturday arvo game (2.10pm), SEN don't have the rights and both clubs are from VIC, so there are no interstate broadcast access to the game for AFL nation, so then SEN/AFL Nation both don't have no access.

AFL nation covers 99% of games. If you think back to the normal fixture, SEN would take one of the two Saturday Arvo games (the earlier 1.45pm game). If we assume this Wednesday game was the other Saturday arvo game (2.10pm), SEN don't have the rights and both clubs are from VIC, so there are no interstate broadcast access to the game for AFL nation, so then SEN/AFL Nation both don't have no access.
ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane cornes legitimately has no idea about any others sports other than footy.

lol

lol...yep hes very limited is kano,not much to give really on the sporting front

we dont expect much from ex footy players. they should not be hosting sports shows.

Four days ago he said Melbourne could win the flag, he has no idea about footy either.
Also said Hawthorne is his tip.

He also said west coast, richmond, port, brisbane, geelong too.

Kane cornes legitimately has no idea about any others sports other than footy.

Mate from the very limited stuff I've heard of him on SEN SA, absolute weirdo. So he doesn't drink, and doesn't have any knowledge about anything in pop culture, or any other sports. Call me judgemental or whatever but that's really strange!

I think Kane just lives and breathes AFL. There is only so much info and hours in one day any one person can have.

You might not agree with his opinion but his knowledge of current AFL players/ clubs and analysis is way above guys like Dwayne, Gerard, Maher ect. Those guys get alot of scripted material but are a bit light on if you listen to them off script. Those guys cover a wider range of sports though.

Mate from the very limited stuff I've heard of him on SEN SA, absolute weirdo. So he doesn't drink, and doesn't have any knowledge about anything in pop culture, or any other sports. Call me judgemental or whatever but that's really strange!
he jogs around Albert Park lake,thats a bit weird as well,theres quicker ways to get around that thing

His morning show must be an absolute snore fest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back