Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

The ratings didn't change much since the last survey, but they're better than the same time last year, with the exception of evenings

View attachment 1927997

Survey 1, 2023:

View attachment 1928018
Bringing Gerard Healy across to do Sportsday hasn't really provided any uplift in that timeslot, although it's hard to be precise because of how the slots are timed.

I don't think any new/old host can do much to lift SEN's ratings considerably. Maybe 1-1.5 points here or there (which would be a sizeable gain come to think of it!)

I reckon this format and style of programming has found its audience share at around this level.

I know it’s talk back radio but would adding music be something they could change to? Similar to the FM Stations. Couple of songs and then some sport chat.
It would break up the mundane boring talk to just fill in time.

I know it’s talk back radio but would adding music be something they could change to? Similar to the FM Stations.
Hear! Hear! 'been saying that for ages. Will never happen though, akin to waving the white flag (should have been half music half talk from the very outset) and it's not a great frequency for tunes these days

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I couldn’t stand Andy Maher but he can be ok depending on who he’s with. Turns out it’s Gazey I can’t have in any format, not sure what it is but he drives me up the wall, can’t listen to him.
They've got to get rid of him. Or give him a basketball show at night when there's nothing on.

Hear! Hear! 'been saying that for ages. Will never happen though, akin to waving the white flag (should have been half music half talk from the very outset) and it's not a great frequency for tunes these days
Even Rampaging Roy Slaven and HG Nelson throw In a couple tunes during bludging on the blindside @ ABC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back