Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

he's better as a special comments guy where he can be a little more considered rather than a straight caller where he gets caught up and just yells in big moments

Struggling with Garry and Tim at the moment. As I noted last week they seem like two persons asking each other questions at the pub whilst making up terms to infer and suggest they’re super analytical. Grand comments without specific examples.

Struggling with Garry and Tim at the moment. As I noted last week they seem like two persons asking each other questions at the pub whilst making up terms to infer and suggest they’re super analytical. Grand comments without specific examples.

Is Garry behind the bar with his towel, telling the same story about having nuts at the bar and constantly wiping it down to prompt a drink?

I was a rusted on listener
I cant handle it now

Boring and not even remotely entertaining

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have never listened to breakfast aside from king and cornes occasionally. Wonder who could liven that spot up again.

There's some very odd choices of advertising lately I notice. Gerard promoting Jamieson whisky at 9:05am. King likewise throwing in an ad amongst betting a bottle of Jamieson with Gerard?

Last edited:
Means Test is the best analysis segment, tv or radio. Change my view. Only one I listen to / watch now.
yeah nah,still guilty of blowing smoke up the clackers of players and teams that have hardly achieved anything at all in the past 4-7 years and also teams that they believe in their own minds mind you that are dynasty worthy yet the records & facts show theyre far from that but lets not worry bout facts lets narrate our own hopeful outcomes cos its my show an i can.

2-3 prime examples every single week for years now being Isaac Heeney & the Swans whove achieved nothing,Collingwood and apparently what some scribes have determined Nick 'the best first 50 games ever' Daicos whove won a single flag & who they continue to talk about as if their a dynasty team let alone club :rolleyes: and lastly Carlton,
who despite doing nothing for more than almost 30 years save for a Brownlow the league assisted in getting Cripps after hed done a 2 metre peter on that brisbane bloke only to get him off to calim it, personally i cant recall a more biased and favorably delusional segment than the means test

only Karen Kornes is more guilty of oxygen wasting compared to Kingy & GERaaaarrrd

yeah nah,still guilty of blowing smoke up the clackers of players and teams that have hardly achieved anything at all in the past 4-7 years and also teams that they believe in their own minds mind you that are dynasty worthy yet the records & facts show theyre far from that but lets not worry bout facts lets narrate our own hopeful outcomes cos its my show an i can.

2-3 prime examples every single week for years now being Isaac Heeney & the Swans whove achieved nothing,Collingwood and apparently what some scribes have determined Nick 'the best first 50 games ever' Daicos whove won a single flag & who they continue to talk about as if their a dynasty team let alone club :rolleyes: and lastly Carlton,
who despite doing nothing for more than almost 30 years save for a Brownlow the league assisted in getting Cripps after hed done a 2 metre peter on that brisbane bloke only to get him off to calim it, personally i cant recall a more biased and favorably delusional segment than the means test

only Karen Kornes is more guilty of oxygen wasting compared to Kingy & GERaaaarrrd
It’s okay mate. Richmond had a great dynasty but it’s over now. Time to move forward.

The collingwood love in from he who speaks from the pulpit is bizarre, it’s equal to his newly acquired love for tottenham via his ultimate pin up boy postecoglou. The 0-3 start they have had has floored him. carlton are his new fascination as he waxes lyrical about “ vossy and the boys”.

Hasn’t it been like that for the last few years?

Did Gary win best radio personality award? Heard it this morning.
On The Australian Talent Index (whatever that is), he was rated 7th most likeable breakfast presenter, and most likeable breakfast sport presenter

"The Australian Talent Index’s results of most likeable breakfast broadcasters, TV and radio. Top 10: Sarah Abo, Matt Shirvington, Richard Wilkins, Fifi Box, Natalie Barr, Ben Fordham, Garry Lyon, Jackie O, Kyle Sandilands, and Karl Stefanovic.

Last edited:
The collingwood love in from he who speaks from the pulpit is bizarre, it’s equal to his newly acquired love for tottenham via his ultimate pin up boy postecoglou. The 0-3 start they have had has floored him. carlton are his new fascination as he waxes lyrical about “ vossy and the boys”.
'McCrea changed the game' David KIng on mondays means test, 25/3/24 ,ya couldnt make that garbage up if ya tried could ya ? :rolleyes:

😂😂😂

On The Australian Talent Index (whatever that is), he was rated 7th most likeable breakfast presenter, and most likeable breakfast sport presenter

"The Australian Talent Index’s results of most likeable breakfast broadcasters, TV and radio. Top 10: Sarah Abo, Matt Shirvington, Richard Wilkins, Fifi Box, Natalie Barr, Ben Fordham, Garry Lyon, Jackie O, Kyle Sandilands, and Karl Stefanovic.
That is a truly abhorrent list

Remove this Banner Ad

Back