Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 SEN Listeners - "God I'm glad they've finally gotten rid of April 'Zero G' Austen.. but that chick on the Roll'd ad sure is getting pretty annoying"

2024 Hutchy - "That go-getter on the Roll'd ad certainly has something, & she's cheap...let's lock her in for every single ad this year. Heck maybe we could even look at getting her in for some games day special comments!"

Hutchys PA-"maybe you should survey the listeners first"

Hutchy - "Me..Why Would I Do That?"

Last edited:
2024 Hutchy - "That go-getter on the Roll'd ad certainly has something, & she's cheap...let's lock her in for every single ad this year. Heck maybe we could even look at getting her in for some games day special comments!"
I'm not sure if it's the same girl, but the relatively new one who does a lot voiceovers has got just enough of a millennial accent twang to be annoying :smile:

Andy from Traralgon called up Pipe with one of his "Name me Your Top 3" lists.

Pipe was a bit non-plussed, didn't know Andy's regular work. Pipe gave him his answer, didn't ask Andy for his own list, Andy had to say "Are you gonna ask me about mine?"

Pipe gave him a prize - a round of golf.

Hilary from Croydon is the worst. Thought I'd tune in to Finey and Hilary is on talking about her health issues again (bought it up herself of course) talking to Damo. Just likes the sound of her own voice, worse than Margaret. Margarets a saint in comparison. I know she's an old lady but geez Louise. The SEN kiss asses need to give her a little less air time in my opinion. She pops up everywhere and they all give her the Margaret treatment. When they do try get her off the line she starts desperately rambling on.

Hilary from Croydon is the worst. Thought I'd tune in to Finey and Hilary is on talking about her health issues again (bought it up herself of course) talking to Damo. Just likes the sound of her own voice, worse than Margaret. Margarets a saint in comparison. I know she's an old lady but geez Louise. The SEN kiss asses need to give her a little less air time in my opinion. She pops up everywhere and they all give her the Margaret treatment. When they do try get her off the line she starts desperately rambling on.
If you ring in a few times…and I’m going back a bit…and you get a reasonable response from the punters or presenters…they record your number and as soon as you ring in on said topic you get pushed straight to air. I used to spend a lot of time in the car or with the pods in listening, do a bit of umpiring and would ring in when the umpire pile on was happening, the bloke taking the calls would go “g’day knackers…I’ll put you straight thru”

I rang up about 2 months ago on a cricket subject and got straight to air - “Knackers from X is on the line” - I haven’t lived in Xvfor 3 years

If you ring in a few times…and I’m going back a bit…and you get a reasonable response from the punters or presenters…they record your number and as soon as you ring in on said topic you get pushed straight to air. I used to spend a lot of time in the car or with the pods in listening, do a bit of umpiring and would ring in when the umpire pile on was happening, the bloke taking the calls would go “g’day knackers…I’ll put you straight thru”

I rang up about 2 months ago on a cricket subject and got straight to air - “Knackers from X is on the line” - I haven’t lived in Xvfor 3 years
Yep. Guy I worked with was a regular txt/call in the early days .
From that point he always would get through within 5 mins even though it become once a month.
Rang in after a few GF wins and straight on the line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Gerard Whateley leave his post this afternoon to do his Fox footy commitments? Very poor if so.

I know, I’m just saying. He’s SEN’s no. 1 commentator but couldn’t finish calling the game because he had to do 360. He wants to be the best and everywhere but it’s simply not possible.
How odd.

:hearts: Bigfooty

I've been listening at night on the digital radio next to the bed, woke up this morning and the station listed had changed from SEN 1170 (the sydney version) back to SEN Melb, hasn't neen like that for 3-4 months. Had Lyon & Watson dribbling on through their supposed breakfast show again.

Ironically, before the digital radio listed the Melb station again, on the Fanatic station, I was getting Lyon & Watson (Melb) from 6am-6:30am, then Bickley & Walsh (SEN SA) from 6:30-7am and after the news, it went to Paine & Costello (SEN Tas).

There are somne techo's getting paid under false pretences there.

Just had a quick trawl around the SEN websaite and finally found the program guides :

Therein lies the big problem with this network, massive overkill and way too many stations with a lot of repeats and s**t shows.. Carving up the audience into smaller & smaller segments is fraught with danger.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back