1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Hutchy budgeted Spud's salary based on the presumption Melbourne United were gonna win the NBL title.

One nugget that Finey mentioned on Triple R the other night was about the tax problem his wife had a while ago. Does anyone remember what it was about? The article was linked on here somewhere, but I can't find it. He said that they're real bullies ("rough-housing", etc), and that they got a call the from ATO on a Friday evening, with the tax person saying, "if I had my way, you'd have lost your house and all be living in your car by Monday"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dermie is good if the host is strong and reels his length questions/answers in.
Once such a host is found for Dermie and completes the apprenticeship,
Can we please send them to Andy Maher.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Channel 7 should have hired Whateley to head up its football team.

I’m a fan of Whateley, excellent journo but for SEN I reckon Harford would have been a better (and possible cheaper) target for Hutchy. More suited to the SEN demographic. Throw in money for Adam White to partner as well.

Who'd want to work with a flog like Luke Darcy

Adam White and Harf would be excellent. Adams knowledge of cricket is exceptional

Who'd want to work with a flog like Luke Darcy
Pay me big dollars

I’m in

But I’m buyable.

But a very valid point you raise.

One nugget that Finey mentioned on Triple R the other night was about the tax problem his wife had a while ago. Does anyone remember what it was about? The article was linked on here somewhere, but I can't find it. He said that they're real bullies ("rough-housing", etc), and that they got a call the from ATO on a Friday evening, with the tax person saying, "if I had my way, you'd have lost your house and all be living in your car by Monday"
This it?? https://www.theage.com.au/national/...leads-guilty-over-company-20131029-2wczw.html

Rodney Eade was even better

Rodney Eade is limited in his analysis and bad for such an experienced AFL coach - Though Malthouse is next level bad.

That'll be in 2020 - and not just footy. He'll being doing the cricket, races, Olympics etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back