1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

did i hear correctly that bensley is doing a racing show as replacement for whateley? god, they've got a dedicated racing station why are they also inflicting it on us non racing people on the main station?

did i hear correctly that bensley is doing a racing show as replacement for whateley? god, they've got a dedicated racing station why are they also inflicting it on us non racing people on the main station?
I can only hope you didn't hear that correctly

I think Sam Edmund is covering the Whateley slot. Bensley starts his new show on SEN Track stations this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic 25 minutes with Bob Skilton , what a legend on and off the field. Well done to Bob and Andy with the interview.

Grabbed the podcast segment after you posted this, gee he's great to listen to.

The one thing that Bob & Andy do VERY well is interviewing ex-footballers, particularly the long-retired players.

I get that maybe the rights were to expensive but it is staggering that we have two guys talking about the race about to jump in Strathalbyn on SEN when there is no commercial radio cricket coverage and no free to air TV coverage of the one day game.
I just tuned in for 5 minutes to SEN Track. It was like listening to an audit being broadcast. Made the likes of Antony Green sound like Kyle Sandilands.

So, what happened to Nick D'Urbano? Did he take fright after doing one overnight, hasn't been heard since......yet he was introduced as the new host of overnights along with Jordan Kournelis.

....I did ask back in early november, no response so thought I'd ask again and that someone might know something by now. Just seemed odd.:)

He realised quickly he wasn't cut out for the overnight shift and informed his boss immediately, so they could advertise the position again ASAP.

Anyone who's worked nights would understand - it takes a toll physically and mentally.

A whisper I heard from the inside was the guy was a bit up himself and thought the overnight slot was beneath him.

Strange, considering why would you apply for a role you felt beneath you? Although, I did work with a guy who had arguments with our boss, and two weeks into the job asked about a pay rise! Safe to say he was gone from the gig the next day.

The reason that's "strange" is it's completely untrue. You people do love to speculate about s**t you know nothing about, huh...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back