1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Grabbed the podcast segment after you posted this, gee he's great to listen to.

The one thing that Bob & Andy do VERY well is interviewing ex-footballers, particularly the long-retired players.
That is one thing they are good at and really they are better than the pipe , who is getting worse

anyone hear the geelong caller speak about the Aust open issue? aside from speaking very slowly, he went on a mini dan andrews/unions/lockdown rant. and the host didnt cut it short.
There was a caller yesterday doubting the legitimacy of coronavirus, therefore the Aus Open should be held without restriction, and Dwayno dumped him.

Good interview with roger rasheed. the Oz open happening seems to have stirred community emotions.

flicked over to RSN during the conversation starter, andrew bogut on. harf and whitey asking incisive and probing questions.
I've flicked over a couple of times to RSN and just didn't enjoy it , i really liked Harf when he was on SEN

Good interview with roger rasheed. the Oz open happening seems to have stirred community emotions.

flicked over to RSN during the conversation starter, andrew bogut on. harf and whitey asking incisive and probing questions.
Loved rsn breakfast club during footy season, great scheduling with reviews, previews etc.
Jimmy Bartel was a particularly good guest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked him on Twitter, he didn't bother to reply. After that snub, good riddance!
Pickers mentioned during a BBL game that he has to have salt with every meal, but it has to be Saxa, it was a running joke throughout the game. So when I was on holidays I photographed a Saxa Jar in various places with a backdrop, and tagged Pickers, about six times; not a comment or single Like. For the record, female news reporters are the opposite, ALWAYS giving a Like or comment in reply, to me at least. (One from 7 even liked the picture of my puppy chewing on a dildo)

Pickers mentioned during a BBL game that he has to have salt with every meal, but it has to be Saxa, it was a running joke throughout the game. So when I was on holidays I photographed a Saxa Jar in various places with a backdrop, and tagged Pickers, about six times; not a comment or single Like. For the record, female news reporters are the opposite, ALWAYS giving a Like or comment in reply, to me at least. (One from 7 even liked the picture of my puppy chewing on a dildo)

probably cant name names?

That's pretty tough Fogs. I can't make up my mind on Pickers - good bloke or toss-pot?

Bit of a rough time for Sammy E this morning, was interviewing a draft hopeful from St Kevin's, read out a fake SMS which mentioned a teacher's name who is up on some charges of inappropriate behaviour with kids etc. Later had to apologise on air.

That's pretty tough Fogs. I can't make up my mind on Pickers - good bloke or toss-pot?

Bit of a rough time for Sammy E this morning, was interviewing a draft hopeful from St Kevin's, read out a fake SMS which mentioned a teacher's name who is up on some charges of inappropriate behaviour with kids etc. Later had to apologise on air.

That's rough, live radio can be a tough gig.

I think it was Sam last week that said Peter Motley was killed in the car accident. He went on for about 30 seconds talking about how sad his death was. He said he was inundated with texts and applogised after the news break.

kinda on topic...both Xavier College n St.Kevins here in Melbourne,2 supposed Prestegious schools heavily embroiled in nefarious sexual abuse allegations
against teachers regarding students of all ages over many years surfaced earlier this year before Carona Virus hit, conveniantley buried by the MSM
here in Melbourne as the hype of Carona took over.You can go searching on the net to find stories that started appearing in January ,February 2020
some of the articles lead to some very dark n disturbing history regarding all of Melbournes' so called elitist schools,both past n present

i wont dwell too long on the topic ..so the Swim centre on the Grounds of Xavier College was named after a long serving so called good samaritan
Priest or Brother or whatever thay have there,anyway after years of backlash this long serving sexual abusers name was removed ,hed been abusing schoolkids sexually for over 30 years...Sammy got roped onto the topic completely unawares by the sounds of it. :thumbsu:

Hmm, it was a relatively short gap between ratings surveys.
Again: lol at evenings rating 1.9

Melbourne-ratings-survey-8-2020.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back