1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.

We have Cooney back on breakfast in SEN SA. I really struggle listening to him. We had Hamish Hartlett last week who was really good.

The media reported here FiveAA chased Kane Cornes hard in the off season and offered some big money but he chose to stay with SEN seeing more opportunities Nationally with SEN. I guess the breakfast slot one day a week is part of that.

Last edited:
We have Cooney back on breakfast in SEN SA. I really struggle listening to him. We had Hamish Hartlett last week who was really good.

The media reported here FiveAA chased Kane Corners hard in the off season and offered some big money but he chose to stay with SEN seeing more opportunities Nationally with SEN. I guess the breakfast slot one day a week is part of that.
That's sad that he chose to stay

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.
Personally, I reckon he does it out of matrimonial pressure, Emma Race being quite the activist in the area.

Personally, I reckon he does it out of matrimonial pressure, Emma Race being quite the activist in the area.
And he has 3 girls and that would influence a bit . Personally i really like Andy and he's a good bloke off the airwaves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

21 mins off air
Went from this

lAJCVp.jpg

To this in 21 mins

lAJniN.jpg

I don't mind Josh Jenkins. He's not a try-hard and, for the most part, isn't scared to say what he thinks
Yeah I agree 100%.

I have actually enjoyed listening to him

He did beat Boris Becker or some rubbish!
He was 16 and Becker was 7 but that’s not the point
how impressive is that considering there is less than 12 months age gap between them

The media reported here FiveAA chased Kane Cornes hard in the off season and offered some big money but he chose to stay with SEN seeing more opportunities Nationally with SEN. I guess the breakfast slot one day a week is part of that.
Feel sorry for you

Cooney is an utter ******* moron who is not funny, entertaining or even articulate in anything

He's the worst ever on SEN , makes Doran look good . Trouble is i like to listen to Chuck Berry on the cricket , but he is on with him and i turn off . He yells when he calls any sport and gets foot in mouth disease

So does good ol' Deeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwayne except he does it with talk back callers as well.

BEDFORD IS FROM STH MELBOURNE!! G'DAY BEDFORD.

Can't get the phone plugged in quick enough to the car stereo when I hear him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back