1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.
His wife runs an AflW podcast

Can't have your cake and eat it to
200.gif

On Sunday mornings we get mainly replays on SEN SA. This morning they replayed a preview of women's tennis final played last night.
We got the David Andersen interview here. Good it was too, never knew Basketball was so big in Bologna, but you'd think they would call the team the "Desmo's" :cool:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good it was too, never knew Basketball was so big in Bologna, but you'd think they would call the team the "Desmo's" :cool:

Virtus Bologna - the oldest basketball club in Italy. Successful too.

I used to go to some games when I was living in Bologna. Pretty manic atmosphere at the basketball in Italy, especially for a 'derby' or rivalry match.

As said before. Maher is smart. He’s not gonna be in the top of afl commentators. So he’s sprinkling aflw to gain a top billing there. He may feel strongly about the womens game and good on him.

Others give scant regard to it, and when they do it really does seem fake. Talk about the “stars” of the womens game. Doubt that the big names eg watson and lyon watch any games.
Andy does genuinely like the womens game, each to their own, I remember gaz saying last year he can’t watch a full aflw game… which was interesting coming from the left wing station that sen has become.

Andy does genuinely like the womens game, each to their own, I remember gaz saying last year he can’t watch a full aflw game… which was interesting coming from the left wing station that sen has become.
Andy said today that yesterday was the best Ashes moment of the season. Shouldn't be called Ashes for 1 test and Scott Boland day 6/7 was the best day . I like the women's cricket but don't compare it .
He had Harf on today and he was good talking about women's footy going forward , a pure honest talk .
Left a footy meeting tonight and all i heard was Cornes and JJ talking this morning.

Jenkins is decent , been a real suprise .

He is good. I think he will work well at SEN as he can talk about multiple sports including racing. He is a big follower of American sports and I can see him being on Trade Radio as well.

I actually think he and Cornes work well together. Cornes is better than most of the usual AFL guys talking other sports.

Andy said today that yesterday was the best Ashes moment of the season. Shouldn't be called Ashes for 1 test and Scott Boland day 6/7 was the best day . I like the women's cricket but don't compare it .
He had Harf on today and he was good talking about women's footy going forward , a pure honest talk .
Left a footy meeting tonight and all i heard was Cornes and JJ talking this morning.

Or aside from the fact that it isn't the Ashes and referring to it as such is as patently ridiculous as when they used to call Australia/England rugba leeg games the Ashes.

Wonder how Garry’s comments went down. Be conflicting when he says players are stars or the games great etc

If the station is left now does it mean it was right before. Left = aflw good. Right = aflw bad

Josh Jenkins the find of the year. Absolute gun. Hope he gets more air time come winter.

This shows what a genuine fool the guy is.
I wish there were words to describe my disdain for this idiot and everything he stands for.
( in case you can't tell i don't like him )

Remove this Banner Ad

Back