1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

About the 2 min mark.
He needs to be brought back to SEN. He has the knack of engaging with the listener.
What does he have to do>

I had 15 minutes on the radio with the pipe, he did his little “what’s coming up in the show “ with de stoop and the binocular chat started there, news, and then some clown rang him ( and got on) and questioned his choice of binoc....and off he went, as I said, a quiet pull over his binoculars.

Wull Hutchy send Whately over to the superbowl again this year? Looks like another Aussie (Jordan Mailata) will be participating.
Gerard heading over to call the game along with Nathan Buckley. I understand American sport is not everyone's up of tea, but it's a fantastic few days of listening as they soak in the build up and speak to knowledgable guests.

Gerard heading over to call the game along with Nathan Buckley. I understand American sport is not everyone's up of tea, but it's a fantastic few days of listening as they soak in the build up and speak to knowledgable guests.
Buckley? Interesting. Bucks is a pretty switched on person, as much as a figjam he may be, his insight into sport is really good.

i like your avatar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sending them to the SB is kind of embarrassing. The idea of the interviews etc is cool, but who is broadcasting the game actually for apart from Gerard?

He just keeps repeating himself , still reckons he hasn't got enough time
Hasnt got enough time but keeps repeating himself "we havent covered that, but thats the good thing about midday maddness you call you get on, we'll get to dave, sammy, bevo, potty, john from port augusta after these messages"

A lot of filler in the second half of Sports Today, which is prerecorded. They came a cropper during the Tennis when Healy was obsessed with the crescendo of a game right up till 7, then, after 7 - with it still going. - there was no reference to it, there couldn't be.

A lot of filler in the second half of Sports Today, which is prerecorded.

Once the footy starts, I still haven't decided whether I'm going to stick with it, or go back to the 3AW show and cop McClure.

If 3AW retain their nightly roster of Lloyd, Lethal and Richo, it's hard to say no to. It sounds like Luke Hodge is going to be one of the SEN experts, if they have Bucks on another night and recycle someone else on another night, it's just a bit too much of the same SEN voices morning, noon and night.

Once the footy starts, I still haven't decided whether I'm going to stick with it, or go back to the 3AW show and cop McClure.

If 3AW retain their nightly roster of Lloyd, Lethal and Richo, it's hard to say no to. It sounds like Luke Hodge is going to be one of the SEN experts, if they have Bucks on another night and recycle someone else on another night, it's just a bit too much of the same SEN voices morning, noon and night.
McLure no way , he's as bad as Mitchell

Piipe having a quiet pull over his binoculars.

Let that sink in

Oohhhhh Baaabbbbbyyyyy !!!!!!!

1825C7E9-65D3-4730-9497-DA16A24374AD.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back