1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sending them to the SB is kind of embarrassing. The idea of the interviews etc is cool, but who is broadcasting the game actually for apart from Gerard?

Buckley and to some extent Whatley go for the Ballpark Entertainment side of the business. Just to have them on the tour and at the functions more so than covering the event.

If Ballpark didn't run a superbowl tour then Whately wouldn't go.

This has been a better few weeks than other years on SEN. Previously there was too much forced AFLW talk in late January and February. Also the India tour has added some content.
But Wayne is still repeating himself with conference talk in the AFL

I just texted in as he called Viv Richards a batter , i said it was batsmen then
Would love to know how many callers have been on in the 1st 53 minutes as so many adds and he doesn't shut up

It's funny if I ever text in SENSA it basically gets read out straight away. I don't think they get many.

Adds are annoying but I have come to accept it.

It's by far the worst slot of the day but wonder if part of that is breakfast and Mornings have covered everything from overnight and maybe there is just a lack of content between 12-3.

It's funny if I ever text in SENSA it basically gets read out straight away. I don't think they get many.

Adds are annoying but I have come to accept it.

It's by far the worst slot of the day but wonder if part of that is breakfast and Mornings have covered everything from overnight and maybe there is just a lack of content between 12-3.
So you do interviews maybe with the test coming up get some blokes that have played in India

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simon O'Donnell this morning talking about the Man City saga.
"So it is Man United or Man City?"
it's only the biggest talking point of the day and he had no idea.

When news that dwayne was going to sen i was excited, based on his time aw 3aw cohosting with healy.

i was wrong
Gerard used to check him and keep him in line on Sportsday. On SEN he just has free reign and his mouth runs wild. Despite him saying that "you set the agenda" he railroads the discussion into the areas he wants. And he has these pet topics like the conference system, wildcard finals which he wants to bash us with.

The show would work better with a co-host who isn't just a lacky. No budget for it though. Dwayne does his show from home and it sounds so cheap from a technical and content perspective.

Gerard used to check him and keep him in line on Sportsday. On SEN he just has free reign and his mouth runs wild. Despite him saying that "you set the agenda" he railroads the discussion into the areas he wants. And he has these pet topics like the conference system, wildcard finals which he wants to bash us with.

The show would work better with a co-host who isn't just a lacky. No budget for it though. Dwayne does his show from home and it sounds so cheap from a technical and content perspective.
Correct he just returns to what he wants , they why i say he keeps repeating

The problem there is Derrrrrrrrrrwaynes large head and ego wouldn't leave space for another person in the studio with him.

To be fair they don't bet every race, they tend to tip on every race (big difference) and most of them are pretty transparent about when they are having a bet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back