1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I listened to the Wisdom and Experience of Crash Craddock podcast. Not a single mention of Ange and Tottenham Hotspur. Gerard loves a bandwagon. Has he jumped off Spurs?
Very glad Gerard's bandwagon love feast has ended. What a campaigner. He certainly jumped off them quick. Was every day last year

Just listened to that earnest student of English as a First Language Andrew Gaze get caught out about his own team. Had no idea who Ethan Phillips was.

Then he got stuck into Wicks and was positively and delightedly lascivious.

The moisture was disgusting. Gaze is pure and utter swill.

I wonder if Gaze has ever read or is capable of reading a book. Celebrated a kid copping it for not standing for the lol.. National anthem at a pre game ANZAC Day thread.

My old man and his mates who were WW2 vets refused to march on ANZAC Day.

Garbage like Gaze have no idea.

Was there any mention of the EPL at all in his show? The IPL can GAGF as far as I'm concerned!
Yeah! All of us want to know about how Everton won the Merseyside derby!

We need a detailed description of it! So even that blind Carlton fan who always points out he's blind can see what happened!

I wonder if Gaze has ever read or is capable of reading a book
Which books do you suggest he read? After studying, when it was recreational rather than obligatory, I used to read - Kafka, Mann, Bellow, Updike all that - but stopped when I realised reading was basically a pretense, finding it often hides a low IQ rather than demonstrating a high IQ. Now all I read is Classic & Sports car magazine. Gaze probably thinks it's a wank too

I normally like crash but his take on liv golf was so out of touch.

He said the dumbest and most inaccurate line I’ve heard in radio in a long time.

“If you surveyed everyone coming out of the gates at Flemington only 1 in 10 could tell you who won the Melbourne cup that day”

What a crock! Even people who are just there to get on the gas will be having a bet on the cup and they will know who won or lost especially if they backed it. At minimum I reckon it’d be 6-7 out of 10, not 1! His analogy was only 10% are at liv golf for the golf and wouldn’t know any players names.
Yes he's wrong. I think whilst there is the party goer element, there's certainly a lot of attendees or patrons at LIV who know the golfers.

Very glad Gerard's bandwagon love feast has ended. What a campaigner. He certainly jumped off them quick. Was every day last year

He's on the geelong bandwagon now. If one of his players goes up to the tribunal or MRO, he'll find a way to defend them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to the Wisdom and Experience of Crash Craddock podcast. Not a single mention of Ange and Tottenham Hotspur. Gerard loves a bandwagon. Has he jumped off Spurs?
Was going to ask how the nerdling had reacted to the derby. Love how SEN have the ad of “every Saturday and Sunday, premier league live from the UK. AND EVERY tottenham game LIVE “
Arsenal 3 tiny totts 2. ❤️
Just wait till they tour next month, byo bucket.

He worked with Ange for a time and maintains the relationship. Not unusual I would've thought.

He eventually admitted he says it wrong and that he's working on saying it correctly. He then proceeded to say "The West Coast" again the very next time he said something about us
Kinda like how Port submitted a document at the start of the season detailing how they were to be addressed... not Port Power, not The Power but Port Adelaide Power or Power (though their song says 'We're The Power from Port". I'd just be happy to get a mention from the VFL.

He worked with Ange for a time and maintains the relationship. Not unusual I would've thought.
Excuse you.

This is not the thread for reasoned, rational responses.

If you're not gonna hate on someone in here, please excuse yourself.

Anyone listen to the opening segment of Sportsday tonight? About 6 mins into the podcast.

Gerard talking about Rory Laird and how he's improved so much this year. Goes on to say he had to vote for the Tassie Medal on Anzac Day, and he had Rory Laird either 1 or 2.

WTF is he talking about? Bloke needs his own thread on here with all his gaffs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back