1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

His new Thursday 2pm guest is Gilbert McAdam , great hour with a terrific bloke .

Gilbert seems like a great bloke, passionate about his people and culture, and with a wicked sense of humour. He's a little rough around the edges on radio, but that makes a nice change. One hour a week is perfect.

Andy's show has improved quite a bit when I've tuned in.

Gilbert seems like a great bloke, passionate about his people and culture, and with a wicked sense of humour. He's a little rough around the edges on radio, but that makes a nice change. One hour a week is perfect.

Andy's show has improved quite a bit when I've tuned in.
As long as Ash Browne is not on with him?

You could see Hutchy go the cheap nasty cladding too

o_O

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on air.

Imagine all the ads they will have to catch up on.

They have Andy Maher on now so he can talk straight with one question which should get them to about 1pm.

The aussie nba chap on early morning (pre fire) said the LA Lakers have the no 4 pick in todays nba draft, and will select for New Orleans. That's factually incorrect. The pick was given to New Orleans, they pick for themselves.

Not sure about that - the trade has been agreed in principle, but cannot actually happen until the first week of July (paperwork accepted by the NBA to make it offical)

While I am not quite sure of the logic behind having a draft before a trade window opening - if that is the case, then maybe LA are making the selection New Orleans want and that person will be traded as part of the deal.

I think SEN need to invest in a emergency studio at another location for these situations. Pretty ordinary the station was completely off the air for a good 3 hours.
Most radio stations have the dead air tape and thats it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back