1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't believe the changes to SEN when looking back to how it was. Absolutely stuffed now.

My radio in the house and car never ever changed ..... but geez, I even listened to 3AW overnight last night for a while!! (only for a while, mind....turned it off)

Not all sports lovers want to hear non stop live cricket/american sport day and night. Seriously. Talk about overkill!

No-one in my family listens to SEN now.

I was never a radio listener before SEN started, then so excited when a sport station began and was in seventh heaven so to speak. So peed off now.

Back to nothing again. I like most of the hosts, but the content is of no interest now, it's lost the "Entertainment" part.

Can't believe the changes to SEN when looking back to how it was. Absolutely stuffed now.

My radio in the house and car never ever changed ..... but geez, I even listened to 3AW overnight last night for a while!! (only for a while, mind....turned it off)

Not all sports lovers want to hear non stop live cricket/american sport day and night. Seriously. Talk about overkill!

I was never a radio listener before SEN started, then so excited when a sport station began and was in seventh heaven so to speak. So peed off now.

Back to nothing again. I like most of the hosts, but the content is of no interest now, it's lost the "Entertainment" part.

the Entertainment guy (movies) ... leigh patsch? is on macquarie now
not sure about the beer woman

I take the bolded bit on board. But if theres no cricket/USA sports at night, what should be on instead? Footy?

100%

2 years into the Hutchy experience experiment , the station is nowhere near where it was.

Despite your issues with Finey , he was 1000% better than all of the subsequent replacement hosts at night , excluding Brett Phillips he is excellent.

Hutchys new ideas worked out well for Turfy and KB didn’t it , both had good shows and content in 2017 , now both gone.

Heverin along with Luke recently seems to be that voice that gets moved around the time slots as a fill in now , started at nights , stints at drive , breakfast , given new afternoon slot as his new spot , Hutchy obvs didn’t tell him that was only going to be a fill in also until ewe get derwayyne , and is back at nights this year.

Dwayne’s show will want to be a new point of difference to what has been dished up so far , your our only hope obi wan kenobi

I'm glad Derwayne has fa'rked off from 3aw. Now I can listen to Gerard Healy without hearing Pipe talking like a Yank (incorrect use of upward inflections, like Cartman when he's pretending to be sincere :D ), referring to AFL teams as franchises and having rosters instead of team lists, and crap on and on about Red Energy, Harcourt Real Estate and his visits to Werribee Kia. I still don't get why he had to talk about sponsors ten times more than anyone else.

Using my "hilarious" Twitter name, I once had crack at him on the 3aw Footy Twitter about him saying "franchises", and all he could do was get the sh1ts had say I had no guts for not using my real name.

Perhaps his new show can be called The Red Energy Kia Show, and can operate like a morning tv infomercial program. It might as well, because he was half way there in recent years on 3aw. The show will rate an asterisk, but at least him and Hutch-blob will make a ton of cash.

Last edited:
Whiles I'm at it..... :D I realise that Huthcy and Pickers are friends, and that it's part of the schtick of Off The Bench, but it annoys when big fat Hutcho pokes fun at Pickers' sporting career. FMD, Hutchy is a massive walrus who never did nothin. He's got a body like a partly deflated jumping castle.

Whiles I'm at it..... :D I realise that Huthcy and Pickers are friends, and that it's part of the schtick of Off The Bench, but it annoys when big fat Hutcho pokes fun at Pickers' sporting career. FMD, Hutchy is a massive walrus who never did nothin. He's got a body like a partly deflated jumping castle.
Actually wasn't a bad footballer or cricketer , no star but honest.

While I'm still at it.... is this really Hutchy's live-in missus? I can't believe it. The phrase "batting about your average" doesn't cut it for the mismatch. I doubt he's such a nice bloke that she can see passed the fact that he looks like the world's biggest exercise ball with a face drawn on it. She must be throwing herself under the elephant for the sake of some financial security for her kid. Christ! Look at her!! She's hot!

bjuyZVe.jpg

Last edited:
I feel the term Franchise is more applicable in the AFL now, as the club culture has or is at least fading away.

Particularly for the Victorian clubs, barring Geelong, what is home ground advantage? The 9 Victorian franchises share two stadiums.

It's a long time since playing at your own home ground, watching Under 19s then the reserves, standing in your favourite spot, afterwards going up to the social club and mingling with the players. The of course, the venture every second week out to 'enemy territory'... a different away venue each time.

Now, most of us just view the one match (the 'seniors') at a either one or two venues in a ticket seated. Once the match is over, we head straight home.

We are called 'members' of a club, but in reality (and as the Americans say) we are 'season ticket holders'. Ask yourself (without googling) how many fellow supporters of your club can name who is on your own club's board? When was the last time as a member you voted on anything to do with your club?

Another important point is that to be a team/side/club/franchise in the AFL, the club as part of the licencing agreement had to hand over the 'branding/imaging' of their club to the AFL. So for example, if the Essendon Football Club wanted to breakaway from the AFL and create a new league, they could, BUT 'Essendon Bombers' and the Black jumper with Red sash are the intellectual property of the AFL, so Essendon couldn't call themselves the Bombers or wear that jumper in a rival competition. Thus, why they are franchises, not clubs.
I forgot to reply to this. :p Ok, that's a great response, but I still hate the term "franchise" bein

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I'm still at it.... is this really Hutchy's live-in missus? I can't believe it. The phrase "batting about your average" doesn't cut it for the mismatch. I doubt he's such a nice bloke that she can see passed the fact that he looks like the world's biggest exercise ball with a face drawn on it. She must be throwing herself under the elephant for the sake of some financial security for her kid. Christ! Look at her!! She's hot!

bjuyZVe.jpg

That CEO cheque hits different. Best thing that ever happened to him was when he took over SEN and his salary was made public.

It's like those ugly losers in the US that win the lottery then next minute they have a model on their arm.

Fair play to him though, he's got it made.

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 4.27.13 pm.png

bjuyZVe.jpg

Anyone know her name? She looks familiar

I'm glad Derwayne has fa'rked off from 3aw. Now I can listen to Gerard Healy without hearing Pipe talking like a Yank (incorrect use of upward inflections, like Cartman when he's pretending to be sincere :D ), referring to AFL teams as franchises and having rosters instead of team lists, and crap on and on about Red Energy, Harcourt Real Estate and his visits to Werribee Kia. I still don't get why he had to talk about sponsors ten times more than anyone else.

Using my "hilarious" Twitter name, I once had crack at him on the 3aw Footy Twitter about him saying "franchises", and all he could do was get the sh1ts had say I had no guts for not using his real name.

Perhaps his new show can be called The Red Energy Kia Show, and can operate like a morning tv infomercial program. It might as well, because he was half way there in recent years on 3aw. The show will rate an asterisk, but at least him and Hutch-blob will make a ton of cash.

Any thoughts on G Healy also calling teams franchises? He once denounced a caller for using the term. Now.....

Funny thing is, none of them understand what a franchise means.

Anyone?

Anyone know her name? She looks familiar

Her name is Clare Hazell-Wright. Here is the article that goes with the photo posted. I have a copy of the article, not because I am obsessed with Hutchy and his gf like Registered User ;) but because on the back is a poster of Hawthorn from the 2018 finals. I was actually sorting through my stuff the other day and saw the picture on the back and wondered why she looked familiar too :think: Now I know why! Hutchy's gf.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back