1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

Heverin may not be the most exciting broadcaster, but he is definitely a capable guy.

This is not the first time Heverin has parted ways with Hutchy. He had a senior management role with Crocmedia before he jumped ship to join the ill fated EON sports radio.

That said, the answer to your question is that SEN must be going very bad. The quality of the on-air so-called talent is woeful. The ratings have plummeted and Heverin's leaving can't be a good sign.
Ratings pretty much the same? Plummeted is just incorrect

Seriously, he's crap even when crapping on about football.

Midday madness?

More like midday meandering along.

You call, you get on.

If your passionate enough to call up?

That's BS. Why the damn would you talk to him about topics when he's slanted the talkback to footy?

If I ring about and talk about a motor racing topic, wtf is he going to add to the conversation?

absolutely nothing. one may argue he adds nothing to footy chat either.

its a shame, when derwayne was announced as an addition to sen, people like me were excited. he adds professionalism and experience in the caper. on 3AW with healy he was really good. maybe cause the show was short and sharp.
Has Matt Jones the golfer been on SEN since his big win in the Honda?

Thought l would listen to Tim and Garry this morning on the SEN app. Turned it on, and after 8 adds in a row for businesses in Ballarat, gave up. Thought l would listen to the Crunch Time catch up podcast to hear what Leppa had to say, wouldn’t load.
So gave up and went to Tune In Radio and listened to the end of Tim and Garry’s show on that app. Went straight to their show without any extra adds.
Don’t think l will bother with their app again, just a waste of time. Especially when you factor in the technical issues that the app always seems to have.
Used to listen to SEN all the time, but about 2 years ago it just got too hard to put up with the increase in adds and some of the boring hosts.
Good on ya Hutchy.

Must say I’ve always been, at best, indifferent towards Hamish McLachlan but thought his interview with Gerard was great

Plummeted is 100% on the money if you compare Evenings with Finey with Sporting capital. Have you done so?
I don’t think you can pluck on slot out of the entire station to back an argument up can you, also the evening slot which attracts the least of amount people all over radio is not a priority for the fat man, what did finey rate?
why do you think he cut cost so much basically from 7pm-6am? Because nobody in general listens to radio at that time.

I don’t think you can pluck on slot out of the entire station to back an argument up can you, also the evening slot which attracts the least of amount people all over radio is not a priority for the fat man, what did finey rate?
why do you think he cut cost so much basically from 7pm-6am? Because nobody in general listens to radio at that time.

Corse I can. We were discussing Heverin's departure, and I compared his ratings to that of his predecessor. Chalk and cheese, about a 50% drop.
As for your last sentence, 7pm to midnight is all the radio I listened to. Finey, zanners, Milney, final siren etc.

Corse I can. We were discussing Heverin's departure, and I compared his ratings to that of his predecessor. Chalk and cheese, about a 50% drop.
As for your last sentence, 7pm to midnight is all the radio I listened to. Finey, zanners, Milney, final siren etc.
Fair enough I was assuming you meant the entire station, your the exception by your listening habits, and that’s just a fact, 7pm-midnight across all forms of radio is the lowest rating period

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rude of them to height shame Sammy like this!

When they are in costume as Grimace and Ronald , what is a Grimace ?:)

6-AD3614-B-6-B78-491-E-83-BF-5-C3-CE3-AD1354.png

Dual premiership player Liam baker on now

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back