1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

'unhinged' is apt,bloke hawked untrialled 💉💉 on his program for 8 months straight in '21-'22 for big$$$ whilst unashamedly taiking aim @ anyone who refused to participate....hes a dangerous nong
Looks even more stupid over time if this is what he was peddling back in those dark days?
I’m ok with different opinions during that time, but don’t force them on anyone else and definitely don’t get paid to push that opinion, lack of morals there.

Scott Lucas back on crunch time. Boring

Trent Cotchin and Billy Slater. Fantastic. Especially Billy. Then lyons impassioned rant about the AFLs lack of state of origin.

The production team every Tuesday morning.

Game Show Fox GIF by SpinTheWheel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard Wahtely on izaac rankines penalty for running too far, when asked if the 15m rule needs to be adjudicated properly, said no. I feel he may, MAY, have added it could rob us of great plays.

I feel that it was Kingy who mentioned others have been pinged for running too far. Its not a blight on GW, but on the game in general that we're evening having this discussion.

how long has this campaigner supported Tottenham ? ive never ever heard him mention em before these past 8 months
im sure he used to drool over Liverpool ?
The nerd looks like your typical "West Ham" fan.

Don't want to look like a fly by nighter glory hunter, but want the "Lundun" culcha and watched GSH too many times.

Now he's like full Ange

Who are these callers to SEN? Second call to Dwayne asks who he’d pick in a line up between Nick daicos and Reid of west coast. Dwayne said daicos. Caller agreed adding nick daicos is the best place he’s seen since Gary ablett jr.

Special people are talkback callers

Who are these callers to SEN? Second call to Dwayne asks who he’d pick in a line up between Nick daicos and Reid of west coast. Dwayne said daicos. Caller agreed adding nick daicos is the best place he’s seen since Gary ablett jr.

Special people are talkback callers
Old mate Chris was on as well, can't wait for Mark

Remove this Banner Ad

Back