1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

It reached 12th Man Bill Lawry Merv
Hughes levels.

It was uncomfortable, but not for the first time when it comes to Whateley and his unhealthy obsessions with individuals.

Was it winx or black Xavier whom he enjoyed?

Others are
Geelong
Dangerfield
Chris Scott

Bias levels are palpable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it winx or black Xavier whom he enjoyed?

Others are
Geelong
Dangerfield
Chris Scott

Bias levels are palpable.

It was Black Caviar and it reached young couple on their wedding night levels.

Bruce was Winx and I excused that because Bruce has a long long interest and a genuine one in racing, Whateley, I'm not convinced he wasn't just riding the coat tails and just gets caught up in the 'theatre'.

It was Black Caviar and it reached young couple on their wedding night levels.

Bruce was Winx and I excused that because Bruce has a long long interest and a genuine one in racing, Whateley, I'm not convinced he wasn't just riding the coat tails and just gets caught up in the 'theatre'.
ah ok.

gerard doesnt like gambling, horseracing is about the story for him

ah ok.

gerard doesnt like gambling, horseracing is about the story for him

But happy to take a hefty paycheque from a station where every 10 seconds there's a gambling plug, ad or it's shoehorned into the program content.

Also, his 'narratives'. Pardon me, while the eyes roll right out of my head. The pomposity and drama of it all is just OTT.

But happy to take a hefty paycheque from a station where every 10 seconds there's a gambling plug, ad or it's shoehorned into the program content.

I remember him saying in an interview that he refuses any gambling "infomercials" in his weekday program because the show carries his name. But he is okay with it on the weekend eg. Crunchtime, footy previews etc. Because those shows don't carry his name.

That's some gravitas he thinks his name carries!

Also, his 'narratives'. Pardon me, while the eyes roll right out of my head. The pomposity and drama of it all is just OTT.
gamble responsibly

I remember him saying in an interview that he refuses any gambling "infomercials" in his weekday program because the show carries his name. But he is okay with it on the weekend eg. Crunchtime, footy previews etc. Because those shows don't carry his name.

That's some gravitas he thinks his name carries!

totally valid points. And ok with the station in general promotes sports betting from the top (hutchy) down (everyone)

Yep, what a joke. I've said a few times that he's a massive hypocrite for objecting to having a gambling segment on some of his shows, yet most of his cash comes from gambling ads, and he knows it. W@'nka. I can't cop him at all.

And he nearly started crying one day when he spoke about his love for Black Caviar. Fkkn weirdo :grinv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back