1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I looked at the clock (in the work van) when Chris started, and wondered how long his question(s) would be. Ended up being about 2 and 1/2 minutes without breaking stride. I reckon Pipe had time to go for a coffee and a crap before old mate finished.
Does that old campaigner ever draw breath?

Just started listening to Hawks v Brissy , why do these people have to copy JB with high balls, chisseling balls , low balls and the old one shot on goal ffs.
Jo Wotten is shocking at calling , hangs on to her words like day is daaay , nothing against female callers and Libby Birch on 7 is fantastic , but poor Jo is in the Underwood class .

In the least surprising news of the week Maher & Sheath (Shags/Keith) cannot agree with the discourse & find all the umpire talk "OTT"..."It's just a 24 hr talking point, then we move on... the umpires do their best in an extremely difficult sport to officiate, but the games in a very good place"

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Craig Hutchison-owned Sports Entertainment Group has received an offer to purchase the Perth Wildcats.

Perth-based tech entrepreneur Mark Arena’s firm MT Arena Capital Investment has lodged the non-binding indicative offer with SEG to purchase 90 per cent of the club across two years.

But there is no guarantee a sale goes ahead and the offer is also subject to National Basketball League approval and agreements over transition documents, SEG told the ASX.

The sale would be staged two years at a $40 million enterprise value.

Take the profit and run!

The Craig Hutchison-owned Sports Entertainment Group has received an offer to purchase the Perth Wildcats.

Perth-based tech entrepreneur Mark Arena’s firm MT Arena Capital Investment has lodged the non-binding indicative offer with SEG to purchase 90 per cent of the club across two years.

But there is no guarantee a sale goes ahead and the offer is also subject to National Basketball League approval and agreements over transition documents, SEG told the ASX.

The sale would be staged two years at a $40 million enterprise value.

Take the profit and run!

There might be more to it but it seemed like he got the Wildcats cheaply a few years ago. I don't want SEN to go under so hopefully this helps.

all the talkback on dwaynes show was about umpiring decisions.
Have noticed the last few Friday mornings (usually Sam Edmund, today it was Adam White) 95% of what the callers want to talk about is the previous night's umpiring.
It's a repetitive topic to the point of being unlistenable, which is a shame given how well Sam (and Adam today) generally host. Sam last week actually said (out of the news break I think) "ok enough of the umpiring talk" and simply changed the subject. Much better than "me me me" Russell or Reverend Whateley trying to jam his gospel and ostentatious intellect down our throats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back