Media .

Remove this Banner Ad

gym4life

Norm Smith Medallist
Melbourne Bolts Player - BFFCL Pokemon is Life
May 22, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Now that we’re one game off a grand final I’m coming back and moving myself to a prime position because I’m a legend of the game. That is all.

Now that we’re one game off a grand final I’m coming back and moving myself to a prime position because I’m a legend of the game. That is all.
School holidays again? Damn.

Ok that's it, I'm gonna make a media thread. There's simply nothing else for it. I can now rest assured I won't be the most terriblest media performer.

Train wrecks draw curiosity, compassion and anger, offering intrigue and debate.

There is none of that here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok that's it, I'm gonna make a media thread. There's simply nothing else for it. I can now rest assured I won't be the most terriblest media performer.

Train wrecks draw curiosity, compassion and anger, offering intrigue and debate.

Create a thread rating your favourite dip - hummus, guacamole or tsitsipas

Create a media thread debating the frailties of sim results and why Roy 🥺

Create a media thread debating the frailties of sim results and why Roy
Kindah sortah. But that's small stuff. I'm going large.

And look, I'm saving G4L's thread in the process! He'll be rapt when he next checks in approx April.

Create a thread rating your favourite dip - hummus, guacamole or tsitsipas
Well at least there's a lot of ice in Iceland....
And the other two are Vegan friendly :)
And Brunchy!

So you're basically a poor man's Nunez? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back