Upgrade

The next step of our upgrade will be happening on Sunday morning. Expect an outage of around 30 minutes at some stage.

Otherwise, use the site as normal.

Contact support@bigfooty.com if there are any big problems.

Past #15: Daniel Howe - #31 in '14 ND to HFC - delisted end '22 - #33 in '23 RD to NM -retires from AFL & NM end '23 - 107 AFL games / 11 NM games

Remove this Banner Ad

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
At 193cm I hope he likes playing FB and CHB at VFL level.

the flying ham

Cancelled
Dec 12, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've mentioned a few times that it was happening, so don't claim that you weren't warned.

His shortcomings on-field are obvious, but having played nearly 100 games, very good person, strong character & excellent trainer. He makes our VFL team a lot better. it's really not worth melting about.
He will play senior footy next year

zoomba23

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm sure he's a lovely bloke but he's an awful footballer. Will be annoyed if he makes the senior team in any scenario other than an injury crisis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lomas

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As long as the 30 second clip demonstrates a steely look on his face and grabbing the football with a vice like grip instead of him enjoying himself having a kick around, so we don't have to read into it too deeply as to why he isn't steely faced first day
Yep, nothing contrived though.

Blackhawk42

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Glad Howey got another chance. He's way too good for VFL and put in some seriously solid AFL performances, notably in the second half of last season.

He simply didn't have enough special tricks to stay on our list with Sam Mitchell looking to lower our age demographic and fast track the next generation.

He'll crack in hard, lay some timely tackles, work hard defensively and be generally neat in his disposal.

Does Clarko still view him as a best 22 player? Time will tell I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad