Senior 17. Brodie Kemp

Remove this Banner Ad

get a kick..............kemp

The kid injured his ACL just nine months ago and hasn't missed a game in the last five weeks....

Sheesh.

Can you be banished to your own dungeon?

Not unusual for a player of Kemp's type to start, off the HBF, especially coming back from a knee

I think Brodie's closest AFL comparison would be Elliot Yeo, who spent his first four seasons playing off HBF...

The return of Doc and Willo are going to fix that little problem in a heartbeat plus we have SPS biding his time before he makes a move back to the middle so I just can’t see him fitting in, the guts is where he is needed to join Batman and Robin who can always use a Superman to bolster the Justice League or Justice Teague as it may be. 👍
I wanted to like this post, but the superhero metaphor grates at me, to say nothing of the Dad joke wordplay.

I would have thought more a comparison with fyfe?

Yeah, that's a good one too.

I'd have Yeo and Fyfe in a similar basket. Big bodied mids who are quick, powerful and agile. And very dangerous overhead.

Fyfe maybe more of a threat up forward, Yeo (with better skills) a better distributor.

Kemp played his underage year as an intercepting backman IIRC. But played mid, with stints fwd in his u18 year.

Would be ecstatic if he turns out anything like Fyfe or Yeo.

Yeah, that's a good one too.

I'd have Yeo and Fyfe in a similar basket. Big bodied mids who are quick, powerful and agile. And very dangerous overhead.

Fyfe maybe more of a threat up forward, Yeo (with better skills) a better distributor.

Kemp played his underage year as an intercepting backman IIRC. But played mid, with stints fwd in his u18 year.

Would be ecstatic if he turns out anything like Fyfe or Yeo.

Kemps ability to play all over the ground and his height and athleticism is what makes me think fyfe.

Could you imagine a fyfe clone cripps and a bont clone (setterfield) in the centre square..... hold on give me a minute please

The kid injured his ACL just nine months ago and hasn't missed a game in the last five weeks....

Sheesh.

not sure they'd let me in.......I sense a sort of resentment, which is hurtful...........

not sure they'd let me in.......I sense a sort of resentment, which is hurtful...........

We promise to make you feel as welcome as a former cop or prosecuting lawyer being sent to jail....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

roger that

4572697d-22a6-440b-83a9-3faaf56ebedf-2060x1236.jpeg

We promise to make you feel as welcome as a former cop or prosecuting lawyer being sent to jail....
Everyone wants a ticket in the lottery to be his cellmate

First Andrew Walker wears a hat
Now Brodie Kemp gets a haircut

Jabba73, what is it about Echuca that makes everyday hair occurances notable? :p
Beats me.

The bigger question is why he is going near a hairdresser during lockdown.

Gotta stay safe, ffs

Sheesh.

I ain't goin down there......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back