Player Watch #20: Nick 'Souva' Larkey - '23 AA & '24 NM VC

Remove this Banner Ad

He won’t, he will get suspended for slinging McGoverns head into the ground.

It bounced off the turf.
McGovern stood up and shoved Larkey into the ground, then stood over him, taunting.

Larkey didn't lock up McGovern's arms, both were free to protect his "fall". Larkey just pulled his jumper down from a position of laying flat on his back.

Yeah. I mean its a bloody blue moon when our forwards have space to lead into to get on the end a fairly uncontested kick.. to give him the benefit of the doubt.. maybe Larks just hasn't ever trained for it???? FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus Christ he speaks incredibly well. He's not sugar coating anything. Honest without the cliche talking points.

Personally, I love Jy but I think Larkey is the person that should be leading our football club. Loyalty, faith, and he performs on the field no matter what the odds are. We are very lucky to have him. It sticks out even more when other senior players are delaying their contract talks.

The reporter @2.33 that tied art and canvas into his question needs to be sent to the VFL for a week i think. It was the exactly same question the reporter before asked, he just wanted to sound clever :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back