Luke1048

Draftee
Mar 24, 2008
ballarat
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
geelong
im just wondering who do you reckon will be the team to beat this year and also who are the players to look out for ?

I think this year it will be out of 3 teams, North, east and ballarat.
Jake dunne will be hard to stop this year for east and north seem to have good depth with a range of quality players. And for ballarat to go close to beating one of these teams they need players like allen and smith to really step up

I think the team that kicks the most goals will win the game

Number 9 for the blue team plays good footy...I think he will win the BFL Brownlow and maybe he will play AFL too and get number 4 in Mike Sheehan's top 50. I hope so he is good and i like him kick the goal.:thumbsu:

What happened at The Eastern Oval today?
Hearing that the East vs Lakers game was called off after fighting erupted in the grandstand. Police called maybe. Anybody know the story?

JOno Hobbs is the best footballer playing in the comp. big frame, very agile, can play anywhere. spends his time mostly forward and midfield in 16s but plays back flank for college 1sts. easily favourite for the league b & f

JOno Hobbs is the best footballer playing in the comp. big frame, very agile, can play anywhere. spends his time mostly forward and midfield in 16s but plays back flank for college 1sts. easily favourite for the league b & f

Spot on Quadey, Hobbs does go well, very hard at it. Allan and Cairns have also played good footy for Ballarat. They're looking good coming into finals. (Except for their scare against Wendouree on the weekend!):eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back