2009-2010 Off Season Practices Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Any reports?
South played agaist bridenorth last night. each had 2 teams who played a half each, South won by 12 goals. Viney, Hills, Foley and M Towns played well in the first half and N.Buller A Brown S Towns and A Chapman in the 2nd. Seniors play the Marniers at york park next saturday and the 2s n Unders play Uni Mowbray

Heard third hand that Clarence beat Lauderdale. Budgie apparently was sent off for giving the umpire a spray.

South played agaist bridenorth last night. each had 2 teams who played a half each, South won by 12 goals. Viney, Hills, Foley and M Towns played well in the first half and N.Buller A Brown S Towns and A Chapman in the 2nd. Seniors play the Marniers at york park next saturday and the 2s n Unders play Uni Mowbray

is that michael towns bready?

For lovers of local footy get down to North Hobart Oval this Saturday arvo to watch Melbourne powerhouse Heidelberg go head to head with Clarence. Heidelberg boasts a string of ex-AFL talent including Tasmania's very own Justin Murphy, Jess Sinclair and Anthony Franchina. You can throw in the Samoan national soccer goal keeper Pat Schwalger for good measure.

For lovers of local footy get down to North Hobart Oval this Saturday arvo to watch Melbourne powerhouse Heidelberg go head to head with Clarence. Heidelberg boasts a string of ex-AFL talent including Tasmania's very own Justin Murphy, Jess Sinclair and Anthony Franchina. You can throw in the Samoan national soccer goal keeper Pat Schwalger for good measure.

I hope Heidelberg 'bash' em to death:eek::D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't happen, and by what I heard it was the otherway around! Clarence looking the goods early in the season, a nice win by over 110 points.

:eek: I never expected that either!
But, it shows our footy is on the improve if our best side can smack a team like that by so much (I know it's only a scratch match but still).

report is that burnie beat lauderdale in launceston... wow lauderdale must be ordinary .. burnie under18's were beaten by Penguin unders ... mmm not much depth there Dockers by the look of it

report is that burnie beat lauderdale in launceston... wow lauderdale must be ordinary .. burnie under18's were beaten by Penguin unders ... mmm not much depth there Dockers by the look of it

Northen Bombers beat Penguin by 2 or 3 goals on satdee, Mariners beat South Launy, Lauderdale beat Burnie by 5 goals, Launy beat North Hobart by 10 goals.

Lauderdale won by 5 goals with there state u/18 players out and a few senior regulars who played against dodges ferry on saturday.

Had a look at Glenorchy v Ulverstone on Saturday arvo at Pontville in warm conditions.

Glenorchy absolutely belted them to the tune of 220+ points.

The mail was that Ulverstone only had a handful of their premiership side play but Glenorchy also appeared only at half-strength. I couldn't see Crouch, B O'Garey, Moles, Curley, Spencer, Matthews amongst others.

Glenorchy looked slick and their tall forwards, incl. Darcy, were dominant and would all have kicked a bag.

I didn't recognise many of the Ulvy players except Justin Rodman who was doing their running.

Lauderdale won by 5 goals with there state u/18 players out and a few senior regulars who played against dodges ferry on saturday.

i have the scoresheet infront of me and the Dockers won by 3 points

with 7 of thier mariners out so i dunno only a practice match but we should get the facts right Burnie dominated most of the first half without putting the score on the board, luke shackleton was his hard in and under self and was unstoppable....

i have the scoresheet infront of me and the Dockers won by 3 points

with 7 of thier mariners out so i dunno only a practice match but we should get the facts right Burnie dominated most of the first half without putting the score on the board, luke shackleton was his hard in and under self and was unstoppable....

Were we at the same game? york park on sunday? there is no way burnie dominated play in the first half and won by 3 points hahaha or at any stage dominated play. If lauderdale had a decent forward or could covert scoreboard pressure it would of been a lot more. We will just have to wait for the real thing!

Heard Launceston pumped them but cant give you much more than that. What about Heidleberg vs Clarence?

Clarence smashed them from the first bounce.

Thurley had close to 50 touches in 3 quarters. China Paine was also very good linking up across half back with M swan who has been given a new role down back after getting the A$$ for last yrs granny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back