2009 Pre-Season Series - The Lidge Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

Some unbelieveable suckouts tonight. I reckon everyone who is still left has hit a 2-outer at some stage.

Some unbelieveable suckouts tonight. I reckon everyone who is still left has hit a 2-outer at some stage.
My only real suck out was a re-suck out.

AA vs JJ

Q J 10 x K

Cards have fallen my way pretty well tonight, won a few coinflips.

Just made a looseish all in call vs a short stack with 55, regretting that. Can't afford to make anymore loose calls.

Also the same "you" who flopped a 3 when it was 33 v 77. ;)

Yeah well I'm not there now Berty, more sensible play will follow.

Though there look to be a lot of continuing suckouts.. lmao some of the hands are hilarious. Go Bert Im rooting for you, so to speak.:thumbsu:

Hard to do so when you are in WA!.

Yeah Live support have helped after four different chats with them and having to uninstall the client and re-install!....

All this when my Username and Password were set to auto login!.

They are going to see what I can do because I was getting blinded out while they were trying to help!.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to do so when you are in WA!.

Yeah Live support have helped after four different chats with them and having to uninstall the client and re-install!....

All this when my Username and Password were set to auto login!.

They are going to see what I can do because I was getting blinded out while they were trying to help!.

Paul its no help now but...

you need to take off the auto connect thing on the hansa software, get them to reset your password, close the software and openup again, re-entering your username and password..it should then work.

Yeah, sorry dude. You played so well too. Second time I had AA. First time I got outdrawn.

Paul its no help now but...

you need to take off the auto connect thing on the hansa software, get them to reset your password, close the software and openup again, re-entering your username and password..it should then work.

Thanks Kate ;-)

They have obviously done a system change that has screwed things... I will see what they come up with for compensation... I wouldn't expect too much...

Yeah well I'm not there now Berty, more sensible play will follow.

Though there look to be a lot of continuing suckouts.. lmao some of the hands are hilarious. Go Bert Im rooting for you, so to speak.:thumbsu:

Thanks! Fingers crossed...

Yeah, sorry dude. You played so well too. Second time I had AA. First time I got outdrawn.
I thought you were making a hero push :p Did not expect the bullets

I reckon if you win, I deserve at least $10. :thumbsu:

Pootan with a massive runner-runner straight suckout to stay alive.

This is madness!!!

On a side note are we ready to go with the Poker Premiers stuff for the regular season?

Not going to be too interested if we are going to have to contend with more blow-ins abusing people in spanish.

What's the deal Chief? Can we at least try and keep it within our own country to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back