Golf 2009 US Masters

Remove this Banner Ad

Except there is only 4 minutes of ads per hour in the US coverage, and there will be about 15 at least in the ten coverage, so I would be missing alot of shots.

that's because the agreement in the US has with CBS is they can only show 4 minutes of ads per hour, if they didn't have the restriction then it would be like any other tournament and have more ads

Tiger will be hard to beat, but Nick Watney is my tip. Great ball striker and best putter on USPGA tour currently.

I lke Watney as well, having a great season so far (top 5 in Fed Cup points) and doesnt miss to much with the flat stick

Not to happy there is no coverage on today.

It would be fair to say that the course isn't exactly handing out birdies. Just three players under par- very early but.

Norman fires a birdie on the 6th. 1 under.

Appelby also 1 Under, Goggin and Ogilvy Even after 1 and 2 holes respectively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the Shark -2 after 6 and tied for 5th.

28yo Englishman Ross Fisher making his Masters debut leads on -5 after 16.

Michael Campbell stone motherless with an 80.

Shark shot a 70 for -2. Furyk is -6 after 17.

Tiger is +1 after 6. Els and Goosen shot 75s.

How good is this ONE HD coverage? Just superb.

Interesting they don't have Leigh Diffey or anyone hosting the coverage. It's better to just have the ESPN feed but it's annoying to have no updates on the Aussies. Can always use the internet i guess

Had to laugh when the coverage started this morning and the first australian on the leaderboard was Norman :D Hopefully he can have another solid round and make the cut. Badds had a good round, wonder how long he can stay up there, he switched coaches i heard. Ogilvy was 3 under after 16 and then went bogey, bogey.

Chad putted really well, just felt the pressure at the end there, he seems to like this course. Even though Tiger didn't putt that greatly today, i still have the feeling he'll take this.

Nice to see players being able to attack the course instead of the usual 'par is good' scenario when the wind is blowing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back