2010 Formula One World Championship - Round 19 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix (14/11) - final round

Remove this Banner Ad

one commentary team are the biggest bunch of self indulgent w***ers.

Appreciate that the coverage is now live but I do wish they would just **** off.
Tbh, I'd prefer this than 1am delayed replays.

It's a shame that it'll probably go back to that. It hasn't been that bad, but the grid walk could've been better.

Got a bit of coin on webber too finish top 3 @ 2.10 should be a cracker of a race, gettin up for work at 6 is gunna be struggle...

dont get me wrong, I love the fact that the races are live, but I just wish we didnt have to out up with the one commentary team. I dont think they realise that people dont watch to hear them talk

I have a sneaky feeling that tonight is not going to be your standard F1 race. There's far to many people in Championship position for the race to be of the vanilla variety. One or more of the top four are likely not to make it to the end.

After a big run of reliability I'm tipping a DNF for Alonso. For what its worth Hamilton, Vettel, Button, Webber, in that order....

I would agree , however mark has the wood over Buttun this year, so i'd swap those two around!

and not just because of what that'll mean!

dont get me wrong, I love the fact that the races are live, but I just wish we didnt have to out up with the one commentary team. I dont think they realise that people dont watch to hear them talk

Better off with an online feed straight from the BBC, no ads :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

farq that was a big crash

thats right HSSB is on the webber bandwagon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back