Moved Thread 2012 AFL Power Rankings Rnd 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals time.

The umpires fell for West Coast's ducking tactics, it kept them in the game. Re-adjusting the result for the umpiring has given Hawthorn a 150 point win entrenching them as the minor premiers while it moves West Coast down below Carlton

Collingwood proved they're not much better than Essendon, moved their ranking down to match this fact.

Geelong shows how superior they were than Sydney, but due to previous results in the year aiding Sydney such as their win over Adelaide early in the year when the injury unluckiness factor gave them the win, they just held off a fast closing down Cats team.

Carlton moved up because West Coast lost so badly.

Port Adelaide proved they're just as good as Richmond so moved up accordingly.

If you lose by 91 points to Adelaide you must be pathetic and the worst team in the league, so Gold Coast's ranking was reduced massively giving them the power ranking wooden spoon.

1 Hawthorn (-)
2 Sydney (+1)
3 Geelong (+2)
4 Collingwood (-2)
5 Carlton (+1)
6 West Coast (-2)
7 Fremantle (-)
8 St Kilda (-)
9 Richmond (-)
10 Port Adelaide (+4)
11 Adelaide (-1)
12 Essendon (-1)
13 Kangaroos (-1)
14 Brisbane (-1)
15 Bulldogs (+1)
16 Melbourne (+1)
17 GWS (+1)
18 Gold Coast (-3)

Predicted Best Matchups

Adelaide (11) vs Sydney (2)
Geelong (3) vs Fremantle (7)
West Coast (6) vs Kangaroos (13)

Interesting matchup

Hawthorn (1) vs Collingwood (4)

Brisbane losing 1 point after smashing the bulldogs by 12 goals? yeahh right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You were very generous to Adelaide DB , perhaps you could consult with a non crows supporter next time about their ranking?

Good thread OP, but I think Adelaide is ranked too high, you should drop them a few spots. Also there needs to be some space between the Hawks and everyone else.

Genuinely disappointed Roby hasn't posted his rankings thread. Was looking forward to his interesting matchups and whether he'd dfinally do something about Carlton in 5th.

Soniamdisappoint.jpg

Good thread OP,.

I think GWS are possibly too high, I thought they might of tanked a bit in preperation to be at 100% against teams they thought they could beat (port/gc)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back